Status
Not open for further replies.

07gp6465

Geo_Wears_Nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Recently I've been back in drynites pull ups as they're so much more practical than my usual slips. Only problem is they leak like crazy, or of the don't leak I get a wet bum where I've been sat or lying. Anyone else having problems like this? Any recommendations? It's a shame because I really like them but they're just not working too good. [emoji21]

George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull ups aren't good, end of

They're designed for kids under 10 and small bladders. Not for anyone older or a larger bladder. I suggest you get some tape on adult nappies or adult pull ups.

Exactly. Of course you're going to have leaking problems. They are baby diapers, and you're an adult. You need adult diapers.

Well I use them every night and had a few leaks. I noticed that the girl version kinda works better for me. Maybe you could try them.

I'm only little, but have proper adult nappies. I like them as they're practical. Feel like I'm getting a telling off! Sorry for asking a silly question guys.

How about adding a very small booster pad? You can't add anything too large, as it might not be contained [along with your genitals, if you have a penis], but one can add a little extra padding.

Secondly, if you want drynites, you have to wet them in increments. If you are a person that needs to void completely, it's not going to work.

As a final idea, what about doubling up or wearing plastic pants? Far be it from me to be the diaper police, as tape-on diapers may not give you the same joy as a goodnite.

GuybrushT said:
How about adding a very small booster pad? You can't add anything too large, as it might not be contained [along with your genitals, if you have a penis], but one can add a little extra padding.

Secondly, if you want drynites, you have to wet them in increments. If you are a person that needs to void completely, it's not going to work.

As a final idea, what about doubling up or wearing plastic pants? Far be it from me to be the diaper police, as tape-on diapers may not give you the same joy as a goodnite.

What sort of boosters, sorry.

Pull-ups are bad for leaking when you use an Adult version change that up with a Kids version even of they fit right the cant handle an adult sized bladder or the stronger stream.

Time to switch to a real Adult diaper to manage your bladder issue.

Sadly Goodnites / Drynites are meant for kids. Adults can fit in them but if you want to wet them you need to do so slowly or they leak.

Or at least have the mindset, to know that you're using a youth product, and not have adult expectations on it. In other words, The product might work for a few but not for all.

I would just recommend wearing a real diaper, if you like the clothlike shit I would use something more closer to an adult pull up or there underwear, one thing of if you can still find the cloth like depends they had the same embossed shooting star pattern that the goodnights have, it's not high lighted to make it more visible but the pattern is still there

Thank you [emoji4] I fancy getting some pull up pants, I have adult nappies all ready ID slip and Attemds Active. What pull ups should I get?

07gp6465 said:
Recently I've been back in drynites pull ups as they're so much more practical than my usual slips. Only problem is they leak like crazy, or of the don't leak I get a wet bum where I've been sat or lying. Anyone else having problems like this? Any recommendations? It's a shame because I really like them but they're just not working too good. [emoji21]

George

I'm not sure you understand the definition of practical.:dunno:

rennecfox said:
I'm not sure you understand the definition of practical.:dunno:

I'm such a thicko at times... practicality to me means discreet. But it must be functional too, pull ups only score one ☝️ here don't they

07gp6465 said:
I'm such a thicko at times... practicality to me means discreet. But it must be functional too, pull ups only score one ☝️ here don't they

The problem with thin and absorbency is they are for the most part opposites

rennecfox said:
The problem with thin and absorbency is they are for the most part opposites

Yup! Should I give up on the pull ups you think? I've just bought some attends active slips to see how they go.

There are some more absorbent pullups but they are more aimed at adults. Attends are a better choice, my advice I give to all people here, nostalgia and wearing products designed for kids is alright, but don't be upset if they can't handle your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back