Drynites not so drynights

Status
Not open for further replies.
rennecfox said:
There are some more absorbent pullups but they are more aimed at adults. Attends are a better choice, my advice I give to all people here, nostalgia and wearing products designed for kids is alright, but don't be upset if they can't handle your needs.

I agree. Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.abena.com/products/incontinence-products/abri-flex/product/abri-flex-m3

Abena Abri-Flex is the ONLY pull-up ever that I have got to actually work properly. They ride up pretty high on your belly, but that is what makes them so reliable :)
So if you still want to go for a functional pull-up, this is the best there is. It also shows in the price but... yeah.

I'm waiting for a good pull-up for ABDL's though +__+ I want some sort of Pampers Up&Go pull-up but in adult size.. sigh.

TyphaHare said:
http://www.abena.com/products/incontinence-products/abri-flex/product/abri-flex-m3

Abena Abri-Flex is the ONLY pull-up ever that I have got to actually work properly. They ride up pretty high on your belly, but that is what makes them so reliable :)
So if you still want to go for a functional pull-up, this is the best there is. It also shows in the price but... yeah.

I'm waiting for a good pull-up for ABDL's though +__+ I want some sort of Pampers Up&Go pull-up but in adult size.. sigh.

You might want to try northshore's pullups. They're a bit too "tube-sock" for my taste, but if you want a high riding pull-up, they do well.

You definitely need adult diapers. The one's your are using will not hold the volume of pee that you release.

07gp6465 said:
Recently I've been back in drynites pull ups as they're so much more practical than my usual slips. Only problem is they leak like crazy, or of the don't leak I get a wet bum where I've been sat or lying. Anyone else having problems like this? Any recommendations? It's a shame because I really like them but they're just not working too good. [emoji21]

George

TyphaHare said:

OMG [emoji44] yes!!! That would be good :)

Gina said:
You definitely need adult diapers. The one's your are using will not hold the volume of pee that you release.

Like I said I've bought these active slip :) to see how they go. I use id maxis at night. Anyone any experience with the attends active slip? :)
d972431ca8e0a30cc2621a00db4b2406.jpg

bambinod said:
You might want to try northshore's pullups. They're a bit too "tube-sock" for my taste, but if you want a high riding pull-up, they do well.

Northshore is too expensive for me ;;__;; last time I checked no retailer or webstore sells them for an affordable price when you take shipping into count.. I will check again, though everyone keeps saying they're great no matter what kinda diaper they make.

TyphaHare said:
Northshore is too expensive for me ;;__;; last time I checked no retailer or webstore sells them for an affordable price when you take shipping into count.. I will check again, though everyone keeps saying they're great no matter what kinda diaper they make.

NEVER look at just the cost for a single diaper. You have to take into account how long they last, as well as their total performance. One Northshore pullup probably equals four depends, or more. Meaning only 1/4th of the Northshore price is equal to the depends full price. This in turn makes them cheaper than depends as an overall.

Tape style diapers have an even higher performance and last even longer still. One Northshore supreme could easily equal twenty depends or more. Seriously. So in otherwords you'd only be looking at 1/20th the cost if you wanted a real comparison on price. Again meaning the tape diaper is even cheaper still- and again as an overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back