Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drynites not so drynights

Default Drynites not so drynights

Recently I've been back in drynites pull ups as they're so much more practical than my usual slips. Only problem is they leak like crazy, or of the don't leak I get a wet bum where I've been sat or lying. Anyone else having problems like this? Any recommendations? It's a shame because I really like them but they're just not working too good.

George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull ups aren't good, end of

They're designed for kids under 10 and small bladders. Not for anyone older or a larger bladder. I suggest you get some tape on adult nappies or adult pull ups.

Exactly. Of course you're going to have leaking problems. They are baby diapers, and you're an adult. You need adult diapers.

Well I use them every night and had a few leaks. I noticed that the girl version kinda works better for me. Maybe you could try them.

I'm only little, but have proper adult nappies. I like them as they're practical. Feel like I'm getting a telling off! Sorry for asking a silly question guys.

How about adding a very small booster pad? You can't add anything too large, as it might not be contained [along with your genitals, if you have a penis], but one can add a little extra padding.

Secondly, if you want drynites, you have to wet them in increments. If you are a person that needs to void completely, it's not going to work.

As a final idea, what about doubling up or wearing plastic pants? Far be it from me to be the diaper police, as tape-on diapers may not give you the same joy as a goodnite.

Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushT View Post
    How about adding a very small booster pad? You can't add anything too large, as it might not be contained [along with your genitals, if you have a penis], but one can add a little extra padding.

Secondly, if you want drynites, you have to wet them in increments. If you are a person that needs to void completely, it's not going to work.

As a final idea, what about doubling up or wearing plastic pants? Far be it from me to be the diaper police, as tape-on diapers may not give you the same joy as a goodnite.
    What sort of boosters, sorry.

Any so so medical company makes a small booster.

They are cheap.
    http://www.vitalitymedical.com/atten...ster-pads.html

Good luck find them out of the US! I think you'll be successful

Pull-ups are bad for leaking when you use an Adult version change that up with a Kids version even of they fit right the cant handle an adult sized bladder or the stronger stream.

Time to switch to a real Adult diaper to manage your bladder issue.