Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was wondering if ABDLS and littles ever always dream that they are in a younger body and never dream about being their own age, I have to admit, I have had a few dreams where I am an adult and moved out, but it's mainly survival dreams, like going shopping or sometimes it's when I am a teenager with my mom still around and I've just ordered a sample of ABDL diapers but I never get to see it as I always wake up before they arrive.

I've had a few dreams where it's a sake of "shh! Don't tell mom/dad?" Like hiding pacifiers, them finding my stash and questioning me, for example, me and my brother both had pacifiers and we quickly hid them because mom and dad just got back, or when a dream where I got into the car from going shopping and I bought myself 12 packs of incontience pads and 3 packs of pampers baby dry and apparently I left them in the car because they asked me in the dream to explain myself an der I was allowed to take them into my room, I never saw the nappies afterwards, quite disappointing as I was out of my stash back then, I always find I have these dreams when I'm out of diapers. It only seems to take a few days until I have breaks in my sleep, wake up in the night a few times and dream about having diapers.

I've had a few where they were ABDL accepted type dreams, ones where my mom had a pacifier, one where I walked down the street with a pacifier and many more.

Mostly I have ones from when I was a physical kid, I'm a kid in form and I get to play with the other kids, go to school, go to day care, go for naps and I often wake up from them feeling happy but also very sad and angry that part of my life has just been taken away from me, basically the kids in the dream are the actual kids I p,aged with back in elementary school and I miss them so much and it would freak me out to find out what they looked like now as I only know them as kids and I can never move on from them, I know if I ever went to seek them out again, I would meet a young adult version of them, they proberly won't recognise me and that they would be freaked out if I asked for them to play with me again, those kids will always be kids in my mind and they will never grow up inside my head, but they are living their own lives and moving on now, it seems a bit petty that I can't let that part of me go, sorry rambled a bit there!

In most of my dreams, I'm either a young teenager or an older teen, but I'm young in all of them. I've had some where I've actually questioned my age, suddenly realizing I should be older.

Hmm ... I never actually pay much attention to the age I am in dreams. I do know sometimes I am a different person entirely and it's more like watching a movie. But in my dreams where I am me, I never really had one where I questioned my age. I certainly have had dreams about wetting myself. Like there was one where I was on a lift and started hearing splash sounds and it felt wet, and thought thep erson who was next to me was having an accident only to notice they were not. I looked down and realized it was me lol. XD

With that said, I'm sure I have had plenty of dreams where I am young. I just never pay attention to it. XD I do know I am female quite often in my dreams.

I can't answer this question definitely as I can rarely remember dreams and those that I do, I remember for only a few moments after I wake up.

However, I believe that I am always my real age in whatever dreams I have.

Age isn't usually a significant component of my dreams. I would say in those that I recall a difference, I'm usually younger, and occasionally a kid. It's probably a common enough thing whether you're ABDL or not.

Trevor said:
Age isn't usually a significant component of my dreams. I would say in those that I recall a difference, I'm usually younger, and occasionally a kid. It's probably a common enough thing whether you're ABDL or not.

Yes, I would pretty much assume the same thing. It's probably fairly common. I assume it's also quite common most wouldn't even notice or pay attention to that detail of a dream XD. Because I mean .. how would one even be for sure that are young? Looking in a mirror in every dream XD? Even if you are having a dream that involves you being the height of a child it doesn't necessarily mean you don't look like your adult self. That is typically how dreams can be.

MarchinBunny said:
Yes, I would pretty much assume the same thing. It's probably fairly common. I assume it's also quite common most wouldn't even notice or pay attention to that detail of a dream XD. Because I mean .. how would one even be for sure that are young? Looking in a mirror in every dream XD? Even if you are having a dream that involves you being the height of a child it doesn't necessarily mean you don't look like your adult self. That is typically how dreams can be.

When I notice it, it's because the dream takes place in past settings and there are appropriate people or cues present to make me think that it's in the past. It might be an old job or school or something at home with my family and everyone is younger. In general, I think my self-conception is younger than my appearance. I've heard this from contemporaries and older folks: we're younger in our minds until reality comes along and breaks the illusion.

I have dreams often of wetting myself a lot and stuff, anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't usually notice my age when dreaming, but many dreams I remember involve my parents, or school, so I must be younger in them.

I've had a several dreams (maybe twice a year) about wearing or wetting diapers, usually getting to indulge in something special, avoiding being found out, or even once being found out but casually accepted. That one was pretty nice. The diaper dreams for me are frequently sexual or sexually arousing.

I've had more dreams about wearing some girls clothes, styling hair or wearing hair clips, once I had my wife help me with makeup, etc. Many of these dreams involve being explicitly accepted or casually acknowledged - which is surprisingly heady and delightful. In most of these dreams I am still in school.

I'm not writing a lot about these dreams, but they were quite emotionally powerful. I remember them fondly. I actually found the ritual of mental self acceptance so profound I've contemplated investing time into a visual novel that would allow ABDL players to experience through a game some of the feeling that can come of being accepted.

I don’t all way remember my dreams.
But I have had dreams being Little and being looked after, it was nice.
Things like being put into a cot, I am smaller in my dreams it like I am a real tootler.

I am all over the place when it comes to dreams. Boy, girl, old, young.

I can't remember most of my dreams in vivid details but I can generally remember plot points and abnormalities. Unless it is a particularly lucid dream in which case I can recall them quite well. Which is what I use for writing prompts. Every once in a while I can catch myself giving conscious commentary on the dream I'm having, if that makes any sense.

Originally anything abdl would show up in my dreams as points of embarrassment. Usually that had to do with public accidents, being walked in on while changing despite having locked the door, or having a diaper exposed at inopportune times (generally involving being caught by family). Which sums up the fears I used to have.

Location is all over the place. The relevant era changes a lot too. I generally have very fantasy based dreams, ie magic and legends.

A common theme for me though is ineffective weapons. Being chased by vampires, my specialized pistol somehow turns into a nerf gun.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Most of my dreams I'm my current real age. Sometimes im diapered other times im not. Most dreams i try to hide the fact that im wearing a diaper other times i dont care and everyone acts like its normal. Ive only had 1 very breif dream where i was younger. About 1 or 2 and was being changed.

Before i starting buying and wearing regularly i would have lucid dreams sometimes where I'd walk into random peoples houses acting like i knew them. About half the time they would greet me like an old friend. Well if i came across a house with diapers i'd ask the mom to change me into one. Lucid dreams can be.... Interesting. I rarely lucid dream now that im older. And when i do i dont have as much control as i did as a kid.

When I was about 9 years old - 13 years ago - I had a dream that I was a baby again, just a few months old, and I had a dirty diaper, and my school teacher at the time was changing me. I was pretty embarrassed about that dream.

About a year later, I had a dream that I was 2 years old again, and diapers played no direct part in this one, but in real life, I was in diapers at that age, so it's implied that I was diapered in that dream. But I was fully clothed in the dream and no diaper change occurred in this one.

My dreams range all over the place. I'm 29, but I still have dreams about being in high school or being in the house that lived in as a kid. For me, diapers usually show up in my dreams if I haven't worn in awhile.

I rarely have dreams where I'm physically little but I cherish them and wish I had them more often (although I think, in a way, that would make me feel depressed like you OP :C)

I have a lot of dreams where I'm physically an adult, but being treated as if I'm seen as a child by everybody. Sometimes they're dreams about going to school or camp, sometimes it's things like being talked over at family gatherings/sat at the kids table. I like those dreams a lot and I guess they feel more 'achievable' in some ways :p

Last diaper dream I remember, my wife & I were at some type of outdoor (abdl?) social event. We get separated, and a bit later, a few people (2 girls, 1 guy?) walk up to me, and ask if I'm wearing. Before I really figure out what I'm going to say, they tackle me, strip me of pants & underpants, and quickly diaper me up, cloth diapers & poofy plastic pants. I'm left on the ground, as they run off, trying to figure out WTF just happened, realizing they didn't just toss my slacks aside, but took them. Like a worried child, I can't figure out what's going to come of this, but as I get up, my wife finds me, in my diapered state. She's not at all happy, but decided the best thing is just to drag me off to the car, in full view of everyone at the event. I'm mortified, but have no clue what to do, except to just tag along, like a child. I think I woke up shortly afterwards, but, was able to remember all the sensations of the dream (shock, fear, anger, humiliation, reconciliation, etc.), and all that went down in it. That's why I remember it so well, as rehashing the dream brought it from my subconscious brain, to my conscious one, as a real "memory". Truthfully, I'd never yearn to be outed, as happened, but, in a strange way, I got to experience it, in a dream.

BTW, a trick to remembering dreams is to have a pad & pencil handy, at bedside, and, when you wake up, close your eyes to outside stimuli, see if you can bring the dream back, then, quickly jot down some notes. Once you do that, it'll be easier to remember nearly forever.

I'm never a toddler in my dreams, always an adult wearing diapers and the dreams are the usual "cant find bathroom" type of dreams, too haha xD
Like, I'm wet and need to change, or I try to pee in a toilet, but I can't get my diapers off or they suddenly, magically get back on when I start peeing..

I just had a dream where I am in VERY wet ABDL-diapers and I have to change in public x')

I get these dreams if I don't wear often enough..!

I have had dreams where in the world as a little but was actually in toddler form.. It was really weird, I had my mind like I would as a little but I was a toddler. I have also had dreams as a little in adult form :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back