I just ran out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used up my last premium diaper last night. It was a Seni Quatro and worked perfect. I had been in a reduced usage mode most of the week but this weekend I could not resist. First I had some house work to do as I am finishing my basement bathroom. I wore my last Semi SuperPlus Saturday until I had to mess. Then I waiting until last night, Sunday, to use my last Semi Quatro. Now I am fixated on getting another shipment or running to CVS for a quick pack. How do you handle down time between diapers?

In the rare instance when I run out of disposables I switch to the spare cloth diapers I have on hand. Being incontinent I can't go without diapers or I will have wet pants.

Understood Slomo. You probably don't let yourself run out like I did. My wife asked me to take a break for a while. The thought of faking incontinence comes to mind but I know she would know the truth.

Simple: I don't run out! I use my diapers sparingly and always have some form of padding on hand.

ScruffyDL said:
Understood Slomo. You probably don't let yourself run out like I did. My wife asked me to take a break for a while. The thought of faking incontinence comes to mind but I know she would know the truth.

Have you tried explaining to her this isn't something we can just choose to not be? Why not just ask her to stop eating, I'm sure she'll be just fine at first, but will get the idea when the though of eating starts to become overwhelming. While the need for diapers isn't as fast to overtake us, or obvious as food is, it is a need none the less. In the mean time, order more.

She is very accepting of my needs so it is probably more the cost or that she cares about me. She has known about my DL side since we met 26 years ago. I have just increased my frequency over the past two years. I did not intend to blame her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back