A question regarding Pacifiers and Age Regression

Status
Not open for further replies.

boundy22

Contributor
Hello all ,

I am interested in Seeing TV/Movies scenes for women wearing Pacifiers and Women turned into Babies but I hate Diapers

So My Question is : Is there any wiki or website or youtube channel dedicated to Women's Pacifiers and Age Regression scenes in TV/Movies , and is there any section here dedicated to that ?

Thanks

I try to avoid saying that someone is the only one into a certain thing. In my ABDL experience, one you remove diapers from the picture, age regression with pacifiers is going to be way less common. If you can enjoy penis gags, you will surely find more but may not see age regression as a component. I bet if you build it in some medium, you'll find others who are into it.

Thanks for your replies

For Age Regerssion in Media , An Example for what I am saying is from the Movie "Sky High" where several women were turned into helpless babies

As for the Pacifiers , Then I would love to see a Media scene where either it was used as a gag or as a humiliation item on a woman or if the woman is treated as a baby and is used on it

boundy22 said:
Thanks for your replies

For Age Regerssion in Media , An Example for what I am saying is from the Movie "Sky High" where several women were turned into helpless babies

As for the Pacifiers , Then I would love to see a Media scene where either it was used as a gag or as a humiliation item on a woman or if the woman is treated as a baby and is used on it

Not big into diapers but I love pacifiers (if you can't already tell by my profile lol). I would love to see more of solo pacifier use like what you're talking about.

***Edit***

Oh are you saying exclusively humiliation purposes? Cause I was talking more along the lines of a comfort item. Like I use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back