• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbyboy23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
New to ABDL and looking for friends and guidance. I live in south Florida. Looking to wear diapers full time. Any recommended diaper for size 34 waist?

You'll​ probably want a medium then.

It would help if you gave us an idea of your budget for diapers, they range in price between about 60 cents a piece to $3.00 +, If you are going 24/7 , will you be using , and is discretion more important to function or vice versa ?

Welcome to ADISC!

Thank you Xzanza

- - - Updated - - -

Tetra said:
It would help if you gave us an idea of your budget for diapers, they range in price between about 60 cents a piece to $3.00 +, If you are going 24/7 , will you be using , and is discretion more important to function or vice versa ?

My budget isn't restricted in any way. I'm looking for something that looks and feels the closest to baby diapers. I'm a truck driver and can see function being useful all the time. Yet there are times I think discretion is important.

Colbyboy23 said:
My budget isn't restricted in any way. I'm looking for something that looks and feels the closest to baby diapers. I'm a truck driver and can see function being useful all the time. Yet there are times I think discretion is important.

Welcome to the club! I'd recommend Tykables Overnights, ABU Little Pawz, or the Space depending on your mood. All are excellent diapers, reviewed ad nauseum here. Try some and let us know what you think!

ProudPaddedBro said:
Welcome to the club! I'd recommend Tykables Overnights, ABU Little Pawz, or the Space depending on your mood. All are excellent diapers, reviewed ad nauseum here. Try some and let us know what you think!

Thank you ProudPaddedBro! Can you buy them in stores or only online? I'll have to try them out and let you guys know how they feel. Being new....Are there any concerns with wearing them all day? How reliable are they when wetting? Should I be concerned with leakage? Ideally I want to work on using them when I want to without concern. Haha

They are not available in stores, you will either have to ignore how often you wet or really be dedicated in your effort to make them leak , they are all pretty high capacity diapers ( the space may actually still be the highest absorbency availabe) I think it holds likes gallon .

Wearing 24/7 with the above diapers should only require you to change 3 times a day (about every 8 hours) ,though if you are just starting it may not be healthy for you to dive in fully immediately, we all have different skin and sensitivities , you need to kind of build up to round the clock to make sure your skin adjusts to being moist or damp all of the time ,and that you don't develope a massive diaper rash, a diaper rash is a mild form of burn and inflammation that you want to avoid , you will probably want to use a barrier cream of rash cream early on at every diaper change as a preventative measure and to protect against the diaper chaffing your thighs, remember to clean and dry your diaper area before each diapering otherwise you will be sealing in wetness and potential irritants .

Other than that get some protection and enjoy , I myself have pretty "iron skin" in that I normally don't have any problems ,the times I have gotten a rash was in the hospital and nurses were doing the care rather than myself or an aide , but just pay attention to your skin and watch to see as time goes by what your skin can and can't handle as you wear your diapers .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Colbyboy23 said:
Thank you ProudPaddedBro! Can you buy them in stores or only online? I'll have to try them out and let you guys know how they feel. Being new....Are there any concerns with wearing them all day? How reliable are they when wetting? Should I be concerned with leakage? Ideally I want to work on using them when I want to without concern. Haha

You can get them both online, just search for Tykables and ABUniverse. FYI - both companies are having stock issues right now :-(

Being in South Florida, I'd echo Tetra's advice and start slow. You're going to be hot and damp, and rash could appear quickly. You'll also find it's really hard to relieve yourself at first, but with time it will get easier. All three are very, very reliable. You'll be hard pressed to make any of them leak without wetting them multiple times. I wear the Tykables at night and I've never had any leaking issues. Only time I had a leak issue is after 6+ wettings sitting on the couch.

Grab a pack, diaper up and relax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back