• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello lovelies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbub

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I forgot that introductions are a thing. So... hi.
I used to be a part of this group before it became 18+ only. I've changed a lot since then! I'm in college studying to become a therapist and working part-time at a local bookstore/coffeeshop. I enjoy writing, playing piano, and doing crafts whenever I have time, and I've recently started vlogging on YouTube. My maine coon cat is my baby, and I'm hoping to adopt a golden retriever sometime soon.
On the AB/DL* side of things, I consider myself to be a switch: both an AB/little and a caregiver, depending on the situation and who I'm with. One of my closest friends is exploring her desire to be a diapered little, and I'm enjoying being her caregiver. Although I'm not always in a AB/caregiver/etc. mood, the AB/DL* community has always been there for me to fall back into when I need the comfort and support I can't really get anywhere else.
I'm excited to meet new people and see what all has changed in the years I've been gone from ADISC. Love y'all. :)

Hello Dragombub and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Hey I'm Grump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back