Any other genderqueer people on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrinkleMyJimmies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was born female but still feel that my true self is somehow very deeply masculine...yet I don't feel any strong need to transition (but fully support those who do). Since I don't really identify with the social constructs of masculinity either. Maybe 'Genderfluid' describes me better since sometimes I play up my feminine side and act very girly and wear cutesy or sexy feminine clothes (but it's mostly kind of a make lemonaid out of lemons type thing; since everyone perceives me as female so I might as well take advantage of it, deep down I still feel masculine).

When I'm in my 'little' space I'm sometimes a boy and sometimes a girl... anyone else?

I was born male, I am transitioning to female, but I honestly consider myself a bit of a tomboy. I'm definitely not a "girly girl" (Yes, I say that even though I have the 2017 Girly Award... the fact that I got that amuses me to no end. XD Apparently I shall have to buy a bright pink outfit covered in hearts and flowers because I'm just that girly... haha!). My personality is really kind of in between. It's just that I'm uncomfortable physically within my body...

So, I dunno, does that count? o_O

If your're transitioning to female but definitely no 'girly girl' I'd say that counts :smile:

Then again now that I think about it, maybe I *am* unsatisfied with my female body. For example I love the way my face looks when I am very thin - chiselled and more elongated and less soft round and 'feminine' (which I hate cause it doesn't represent me). Yet I hate being thin at the same time because the rest of me looks too small and weak. I want a 'hard' chiselled face on a non-skinny well developed body. Which seems hard to get as a bio female.

I was born female, but am not very feminine. I don't 100% enjoy my birth gender; however, I do not consider myself transgender nor am I looking to transition.

My baby side is genderfluid, sometimes feeling like a boy, other times more like a girl.

If there are any sort of health complications that come from transition, which statistically is highly probable, that prevents me from completing the process - I am more than happy calling myself genderfluid.

My baby side was an integral outlet for several years.

I'm definitely somewhere in between, some days Moreso that others but I'm a sort of feminine male born male.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigbluehusky said:
but I'm a sort of feminine male born male.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This is the type I've pretty much always been attracted to. The guys with the more feminine attributes like longer hair and a sensitive, gentle personality. It was no wonder I fell for the boy I did over the Internet and ended up with a broken heart, but that is a different story.

Moreover, I've more recently found that this is the type I want to be, or feel like myself. I want to be a long-haired little boy who likes some girly things sometimes. I seem to be influenced by what I see in anime; if there is a somewhat feminine male character, I want to be like him.

Welp, I'm a boy, and don't consider myself anything but.

However I reject all traditional constructions of masculinity! Yeah, I'm a big cry-baby, who likes to be taken care of, loves cute floofy things, and likes to be pretty and adorable. Generally when I'm a presentable adult I get called a metrosexual. I guess that would make me a feminine boy?

I have no interest in being a girl, nor am I ashamed of being an atypical guy.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
If your're transitioning to female but definitely no 'girly girl' I'd say that counts :smile:

Then again now that I think about it, maybe I *am* unsatisfied with my female body. For example I love the way my face looks when I am very thin - chiselled and more elongated and less soft round and 'feminine' (which I hate cause it doesn't represent me). Yet I hate being thin at the same time because the rest of me looks too small and weak. I want a 'hard' chiselled face on a non-skinny well developed body. Which seems hard to get as a bio female.

I share that degree of dissatisfaction with my own body... I want to be cute, slender, pretty, smooth, soft. I despise having broad shoulders, facial and body hair, a deeper voice, etc. But it also goes deeper than that -- I'm particularly put off by the experience of male sexual arousal, which complicates many things as you might imagine. I may be androgynous in personality, even a little tomboyish, but my body is supposed to be female. It's kind of hard to describe to most people. ^^;;

I have to say that I think I am more DemiSexual and clearly associate with my male gender. I have always been sensitive and more effeminate even though I served in the Marine Corps. I have a great relationship with my wife of more than 25 years. She is more masculine and maybe Tomboyish even though she has complained when people think she's male. We don't play roles together but it just fits. The bond between couples is what counts I think.

Sapphyre said:
I share that degree of dissatisfaction with my own body... I want to be cute, slender, pretty, smooth, soft. I despise having broad shoulders, facial and body hair, a deeper voice, etc. But it also goes deeper than that -- I'm particularly put off by the experience of male sexual arousal, which complicates many things as you might imagine. I may be androgynous in personality, even a little tomboyish, but my body is supposed to be female. It's kind of hard to describe to most people. ^^;;

You sound just like me except kind of the opposite. I want to look hard, no nonsense and strong and have a deep voice, but I would be still totally okay with being female bodied if I could have all those things. Now interestingly I actually *do* look rather androgynous in the face when I am very thin. I have no trouble being female...yet still I don't want to look THAT female if you catch my drift.

I'm AMAB, and I'm definitely genderqueer. I experience fluctuating dysphoria and prefer to be considered gender-neutral.

I'm just a classical transgirl :) :grouphug:

Kaliborio said:
I'm AMAB, and I'm definitely genderqueer. I experience fluctuating dysphoria and prefer to be considered gender-neutral.

'fluctuating dysphoria' could describe me too. Sometimes I think I'm A-OK with being female bodied, other times I think I'm just kidding myself and trying to make the best of a bad deal. However I never feel well and truly female deep down, I feel androgynous and accepting of being female bodied at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back