Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fiction that becomes Illegal

I think it falls under the heading of giving stupid people ideas , it's a huge common fear that some nut bag will get an idea from a book and play it out in real life , I mean how many times do you think laxative brownies were joked about in writhing( or done to unsuspecting school classmates ) before that kid gave them to his teacher and he got an attempted murder charge . Perfect example of this on another site a woman asked if she "could give her infant a glycerin suppository to speed it up" and people had a freaking full scale meltdown about putting anything up the infants ass because it was child abuse, it was sick , it was deviant , and amongst the outpouring of hate it just became ever clearer that a simple "no, would have sufficed in saying newborns take awhile to have there first bm, relax mom you will have plenty of time in changing diapers onece they start" , she was just a clue less person asking a question and people blew it up , thinking it was going to give someone inspiration or validation for something that would be far from innocent .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I think when you're talking about the drop in crime in relation to this topic, it's important to remember that crime itself is a pretty broad category. For example, recent studies have shown that while the crime rate continues to drop, there has also been an increase in violent crime.
    What is important to remember is I AM talking about the violent crime rate and also was not talking about specific areas but larger regions like the entire US for example.
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...tables/table-1
    Look at the violent crime rate, and you will notice it's been going down. Sure we had an increase in 2015 but look at the crime rate as a whole. It's been largely going down significantly since 1996.

I had a question about at what level does CP come into play? I.E a kid in a diaper and shirt and juts playing out side, I have found pics of that situation, I would use that as a roleplay, one time at I dressed in just a diaper, t-shirt and shoes no socks to catch fireflies, I was acting as a kid and nothing sexual about it, I had the idea from some info I found and since I did this as a kid and I added the diaper.
    I found that past experience very positive but I found the pictures online with no sexual context, where is the line drawn between having fun or verging on CP, how is that handled and what crosses the legal line?
    Last edited by DracoAmericanus; 1 Week Ago at 03:09. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by DracoAmericanus View Post
    I had a question about at what level does CP come into play? I.E a kind in a diaper and shirt and juts playing out side, I have found picks of that that situation, I would used that as a roleplay, I one time at I dressed in just a diaper, t-shirt and shoes no socks to catch fireflies, I was acting as a kind and nothing sexual about it, I had the idea from some info I found and since I did this as a kid and I added the diaper I found and past experience very positive but I found the pictures online with no sexual context, where is the line drawn between having fun or verging on CP, how is that handled and what crosses the legal line?
    This is a very good question. Actually on Deviantart, any character that is under the age of 18 cannot be depected wearing a diaper according to the rules. (Although it actually being against the rules is questionable since it doesn't exactly say that) ... but apparently it is.
    Some artists recently have gotten some of their drawing removed because of it. Technically some of my drawings fall in this category as well. Such as Misty and Ash.

Now it's obvious just the act of drawing a situation where a character is wearing a diaper isn't CP, no matter the age. But I think that would be based on context and what the intended purpose of the image is. This is where it can get confusing the line is very blurred and I have absolutly no idea if AB/DL drawings can really be considered CP.

However, at the same time ... I do know the majority of AB/DL, it's a sexual fetish for them. But at the same time, it's not like the character depicted in the drawing is the turn on. You could have a character at any age be there and it likely would not matter. I imagine most of these drawing are simply done more for artistic purposes / for fun than it is for getting off to.

And this is where my concern is with obvious fictional material possibly becoming illegal and censored in general. Where do we draw the line and does AB/DL drawings cross that line?

Generally, in the US, fiction is pretty much never deemed illegal despite rulings codifying under what circumstances it may be done so. However, in most other parts of the world (including Canada) it is commonly done. I agree that, for the most part, fictional stories and art should be left alone because, even if it depicts actions that are horribly wrong and illegal, it gives people an outlet that might otherwise be taken out on real people. It could therefore act as a proxy to keep someone from causing harm to an actual person.

Basically, prosecuting people for victimless crimes such as this just leads to more actual victims.

I know it scares the hell out of me, the line is blurry and that means person X may think it's CP while person Y it's not, I don't think I have ever crossed any pictures that where true CP as those people trade amongst there own group but back when I role played on a baby fur IRC server my care taker was changing me and totally crossed the line, I was quite shocked and I ended up leaving that channel, had I known the persons name I would have reported it to the correct authorities.
    That was one reason I left the whole community for as long as I did

I know it scares the hell out of me, the line is blurry and that means person X may think it's CP while person Y it's not, I don't think I have ever crossed any pictures that where true CP as those people trade amongst there own group but back when I role played on a baby fur IRC server my care taker was changing me and totally crossed the line, I was quite shocked and I ended up leaving that channel, had I known the persons name I would have reported it to the correct authorities.
    That was one reason I left the whole community for as long as I did
    But in reality aren't you guilty of taking candy from a stranger essentially ? It was fine until one of your lines was crossed, considering you didn't know the person, I seriously doubt you ever sat down before play and said what was acceptable and what wasn't.

Your parents did teach about stranger danger and candy or being lured into vehicles right ? Now I am not a person who believes in blaming the victim, but really you where complicit rather than a victim because you did not know who you where playing with , based on what you said ,no clear boundaries were set, so how do you come away thinking it was there fault ( for lack of a better word ) .

Laws are not made for criminals, they are made for people who care about them , this is obviously not the offender.

This is part of the problem with people, fiction is fiction until somebody gets offended and then it's a crime somehow . If we keep going at our current pace free speech will not be , because if somebody can think it up ,it's probably happened a time or two somewhere and those people will be offended .if it's marked as fiction and it turns into a personal indictment the problem is not the fiction it's the reader.

this was an online cub house we ran on an IRC server and believe me I protested but nothing ever came of it, later after I left that cub house room was closed and I suspect it was the same person that caused it to get closed, had it been in real life I would have assaulted the person

The main guide line for that was also no adult content

Then in that case I apologize for saying you were complicit , there where existing community guidelines that this person felt did not apply to them .

I know it scares the hell out of me, the line is blurry and that means person X may think it's CP while person Y it's not, I don't think I have ever crossed any pictures that where true CP
    Ya, it scares me too, and same here. I have never come across any drawings or pictures I would consider cp. I have obviously seen cartoon drawings of underage/baby characters in diapers, but typically not in any sort of overly sexual manner that I think would be considered cp. I mean to be frank, if we consdiered that cp then pretty much any loli character in an anime or game showing too much skin would also have to be consdiered cp I would think.

I remember there was that huge controversy over the Elin race in TERA Online XD. To me, just because a character in anime looks young, doesn't mean they are young. Plsu that race has a more mature body shape, they are just small and have cute faces XD.
    Some people would say, well they clearly look like a child! And to be frank, there are people in real life who look young but are not young. Are people not allowed to date them or have sexual relations with that person cause they happen to look young?

A lot of people forget that the reason pedophilia is looked down on is because a child cannot consent. That is quite literally the only reason it is immoral. They are not mature enough and by acting on such things it would be considered harmful. It's not how they look that is the problem.

It's a complicated matter and you often feel like you have to tip-toe around the subject because you don't want to say anything that can cause anyone to point fingers and make accusations against you for sticking up for it, even though that isn't really what is being done. Sticking up for fictional material is all I am doing lol XD