Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTraumas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Can we start a help me find thread please? Pretty sure I saw this and I didn't buy it...

It's a footed onesie, with poppers up the legs and I think torso. It was white. I don't think it was fleece. I am sure I saw it linked in these forums but now I can't find it.

Would be very grateful if anyone could share suggestions of where it is.

Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I know where to get it.

wait? what? you lost an advertisement for a product you wanted to buy? or is this some kind of rp?

I can't find the product that I wanted to buy online.

I was browsing, saw it, didn't take a note of who was selling it, now can't find it. (I have been paid, so can afford a few things now!).

so you were browsing a store? not likely that anyone is going to be able to tell you the store unless they live near you

"I am sure I saw it linked in these forums but now I can't find it"
"I can't find the product that I wanted to buy online. "

I was browsing online from links in these forums.

Perhaps don't post in threads if you have nothing but snarky comments to contribute. I thought this could be a mutually helpful thread to those of us looking for AB/DL products. A supportive environment.

ParcelBoy, Thank you :) No it wasn't Cuddlz. But thank you for the recommendation.

It was plain white, all over, with maybe a tiny bit of baby blue (logo?) I am sure there was a pink and a blue variant with it as well.

Oh, thanks Ozbub! I was just looking for the tape measure to size up properly so that's really helpful of you to post. I appreciate it!

Hope you are having a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back