Thread: Help me find?

Default Help me find?

Can we start a help me find thread please? Pretty sure I saw this and I didn't buy it...

It's a footed onesie, with poppers up the legs and I think torso. It was white. I don't think it was fleece. I am sure I saw it linked in these forums but now I can't find it.

Would be very grateful if anyone could share suggestions of where it is.

Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I know where to get it.

wait? what? you lost an advertisement for a product you wanted to buy? or is this some kind of rp?

I can't find the product that I wanted to buy online.

I was browsing, saw it, didn't take a note of who was selling it, now can't find it. (I have been paid, so can afford a few things now!).

so you were browsing a store? not likely that anyone is going to be able to tell you the store unless they live near you

"I am sure I saw it linked in these forums but now I can't find it"
    "I can't find the product that I wanted to buy online. "

I was browsing online from links in these forums.

Perhaps don't post in threads if you have nothing but snarky comments to contribute. I thought this could be a mutually helpful thread to those of us looking for AB/DL products. A supportive environment.

From a helpful member , was it from Cuddlz ? http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-safari-...epsuit-onesie/
    Very comfy and forgive the pun I slept like a baby last night

ParcelBoy, Thank you :-) No it wasn't Cuddlz. But thank you for the recommendation.

It was plain white, all over, with maybe a tiny bit of baby blue (logo?) I am sure there was a pink and a blue variant with it as well.

https://www.jumpinjammerz.com/terry-...footed-pajamas

^^ This is it! Found it after a few hours hunting, phew. My little was beside themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTraumas View Post
    https://www.jumpinjammerz.com/terry-...footed-pajamas

^^ This is it! Found it after a few hours hunting, phew. My little was beside themselves.
    Hey, I have this and it's actually quite comfy. Just choose size carefully. They are cut pretty generous. They do say it in their ad. If you want it snug, check measurements closely. Also they don't really shrink...I tried that.
    Good luck.

Oh, thanks Ozbub! I was just looking for the tape measure to size up properly so that's really helpful of you to post. I appreciate it!

Hope you are having a nice day :-)