• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygirlglitter

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone! My name is Anna. I'm a freshman in college (just about to finish the school year though, hallelujah). I'm excited to be a member here and introduce myself!

I'm gonna be honest, I'm much more of a lurker who reads literally everything and posts very little. I tend to get really anxious that I'm saying something stupid and that people will get mad or something. It's dumb, I know. But it seems like a pretty big deal to me in the moment (my mental health is just screwy in general) so I'll primarily be just reading all the wonderful things you guys post.

I'm really just teetering on the edge of the ab/dl community. I like the idea of diapers, but I haven't had the chance to try them out because I'm still trying to come to terms with this whole part of myself. The idea also makes me anxious because I don't want my parents to find out- when I was a younger teenager my mom found some pacifiers and sippy cups I was keeping and absolutely freaked out. Thankfully I'm now in my own dorm room living away at college now so I can indulge a few of my little tendencies. So this website is a step for me, figuring out who I am!

I am studying nursing in college and hope to specialize in pediatrics or neonatal nursing. One of my major hobbies is musical theater; I spend a lot of time singing and dancing, especially ballet and tap. I'm also into board games, and video games (lately it's been Life is Strange, Telltale games, and Fallout: New Vegas, though I'm always down for a good Nintendo game as well). I love glitter, pink, fuzzy blankets, nail polish, petting any animal I possibly can, and coloring, among other things. :)

I'm here on this site to get support, I guess, and learn more about ab/dl. Mostly I just want to be a part of a place where I'm not weird for liking what I like. :) Anyway, that's it I think. Hopefully this wasn't too long or rambly, or annoying or something. Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a nice day!

We all have had to come to terms with this part of ourselves. For some the transition is much more difficult than others and this group can absolutely help with small adjustments, large ones, or varying degrees between.

I'm a biker that came out to his MC about having a diaper fetish. That leap started with small steps online in other spaces and here alike. Now your Mom most likely doesn't want, nor does she need to know. Other close friends and especially love interests need to be in the know earlier and more so than others, but we can talk about that later.

For now welcome to the group and please don't hold back from being active. It will help you and you can do it here in a space that is for the most part non judgemental. Our mods do a great job of keeping the trolls under their bridges where they belong.

babygirlglitter said:
Hi everyone! My name is Anna. I'm a freshman in college (just about to finish the school year though, hallelujah). I'm excited to be a member here and introduce myself!

I'm gonna be honest, I'm much more of a lurker who reads literally everything and posts very little. I tend to get really anxious that I'm saying something stupid and that people will get mad or something. It's dumb, I know. But it seems like a pretty big deal to me in the moment (my mental health is just screwy in general) so I'll primarily be just reading all the wonderful things you guys post.

I'm really just teetering on the edge of the ab/dl community. I like the idea of diapers, but I haven't had the chance to try them out because I'm still trying to come to terms with this whole part of myself. The idea also makes me anxious because I don't want my parents to find out- when I was a younger teenager my mom found some pacifiers and sippy cups I was keeping and absolutely freaked out. Thankfully I'm now in my own dorm room living away at college now so I can indulge a few of my little tendencies. So this website is a step for me, figuring out who I am!

I am studying nursing in college and hope to specialize in pediatrics or neonatal nursing. One of my major hobbies is musical theater; I spend a lot of time singing and dancing, especially ballet and tap. I'm also into board games, and video games (lately it's been Life is Strange, Telltale games, and Fallout: New Vegas, though I'm always down for a good Nintendo game as well). I love glitter, pink, fuzzy blankets, nail polish, petting any animal I possibly can, and coloring, among other things. :)

I'm here on this site to get support, I guess, and learn more about ab/dl. Mostly I just want to be a part of a place where I'm not weird for liking what I like. :) Anyway, that's it I think. Hopefully this wasn't too long or rambly, or annoying or something. Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a nice day!

Welcome. Don't feel anxious about sharing/talking here. It's an important part of being around and learning more :).

Great choice of work/career btw. I hope you find it exceptionally fulfilling :D

Khaymen said:
We all have had to come to terms with this part of ourselves. For some the transition is much more difficult than others and this group can absolutely help with small adjustments, large ones, or varying degrees between.

I'm a biker that came out to his MC about having a diaper fetish. That leap started with small steps online in other spaces and here alike. Now your Mom most likely doesn't want, nor does she need to know. Other close friends and especially love interests need to be in the know earlier and more so than others, but we can talk about that later.

For now welcome to the group and please don't hold back from being active. It will help you and you can do it here in a space that is for the most part non judgemental. Our mods do a great job of keeping the trolls under their bridges where they belong.

Yeah, I'm excited for the help and confidence that being in this group can bring:)
This may be a dumb question, but what does MC stand for?
I try not to worry about what my parents or others might think, but I tend to worry about everything- I'm glad this is a safe space though, so I can work on being active and contributing.

rice said:
Great choice of work/career btw. I hope you find it exceptionally fulfilling :D
Thanks, I'm so so excited to really get deep into the program! I absolutely adore kids, and love the medical field so it's really perfect for me.

I'm hoping that I did the whole quoting thing right, sorry if I totally messed it up! Not really sure how it works.

babygirlglitter said:
Yeah, I'm excited for the help and confidence that being in this group can bring:)
This may be a dumb question, but what does MC stand for?
I try not to worry about what my parents or others might think, but I tend to worry about everything- I'm glad this is a safe space though, so I can work on being active and contributing.

Thanks, I'm so so excited to really get deep into the program! I absolutely adore kids, and love the medical field so it's really perfect for me.

I'm hoping that I did the whole quoting thing right, sorry if I totally messed it up! Not really sure how it works.

MC = Motorcycle Club (too much TV for me, lol).

Most of my family is involved in Healthcare. It takes a special person to go that route; you have to truly care for people. It speaks to the kind of person you are :).

Quoting looks good too, btw :p

Welcome. As Khaymen stated all of us have and or are still going through the process of accepting this lifestyle. I recently joined to embrace this lifestyle as well, and I happy there are communities out there to connect with others.

As you will find, there are a lot of threads and users there to offer support. There are also some threads to help us understand ourselves and learn to accept ourselves as a membe of this community.

DLC93 said:
Welcome. As Khaymen stated all of us have and or are still going through the process of accepting this lifestyle. I recently joined to embrace this lifestyle as well, and I happy there are communities out there to connect with others.

As you will find, there are a lot of threads and users there to offer support. There are also some threads to help us understand ourselves and learn to accept ourselves as a membe of this community.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad everyone here is so friendly and supportive. :)

A very big WELCOME! You'll like it here. I have a sister who's a nurse, a sister-in-law is a nurse and a brother who's a physician. ( along with 2 nephews in med school) A great calling for a very fullfilling career. Being involved here will help you grow into your little side. It's who you are. Embrace it.

I felt the same as you as I was growing up and even thought that there was something mentally wrong with me. However, I once heard that as long as whatever you do does not harm anyone and is consensual then anything you desire or believe is open to you. There is no need to rush into anything. Take your time, explore, ask questions, but most of all be yourself not what someone else wants you to be.

Best wishes in the vocation i becoming a nurse.

Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back