AB Universe going downhill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonshot said:
I just order a case of Space Diapers in the tape the tape sale and bought a roll printed duct tape...no worries, I am looking forward to receiving my order.

60 yrs old and can still fit in mediums... dunno how you do it!

DprEffect said:
I've noticed lately that they have been having in-stock issues. Every time ive gone to order they are always out of stock of most of their mediums. what is going on? Are things going back down hill for the company? As much as i love their diapers its very frustrating to always go to buy to see they are out of stock STILL (since the last time i looked). Considering dropping them if this continues... With this growing competitive market it shouldn't be that hard to keep up with the demand when you sell out this much and this often....

*Frustrated AB/DL*

Currently Out of Stock:

Preschool Plastic Large
PreSchool M
Little Pawz M/L
Space M/L
Simple M
SDK M/L
Cushies M
Lavender L

Shortages are very annoying. I had to get size three Tykables even though I am a size 2. AB Universe does ALWAYS sell out. As a former businesswoman mysef I understand why. You never want to end up overstocked and losing ca$h. Right now I have SDKs, Tykables, Classicos, and Lavenders and maybe some "Space". I can't even remember right now I have so many. lol Bambinos are also always out of stock as something as well as Tykables. I would just be patient. :paci:

extremecomfy said:
Shortages are very annoying. I had to get size three Tykables even though I am a size 2. AB Universe does ALWAYS sell out. As a former businesswoman mysef I understand why. You never want to end up overstocked and losing ca$h. Right now I have SDKs, Tykables, Classicos, and Lavenders and maybe some "Space". I can't even remember right now I have so many. lol Bambinos are also always out of stock as something as well as Tykables. I would just be patient. :paci:

I'm size 2 with Tykables and they are out of both Overnights as well as PLeathers. I ended up ordering from ABDL Factory, shipping was a bit high but their price with the strong dollar wasn't bad at all. FYI.

bambinod said:
60 yrs old and can still fit in mediums... dunno how you do it!

Luck, maybe? I work pulling wrenches, walk when I can, and eat right-ish....

Got my order! Yeah!

I even snuck in a Space Penguin onesie into the order and I wore it to bed over a Space Diaper....very happy little!

Good show ABU! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back