Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

Firstly I've been a ab/dl for years now but finally now getting to around trying to be active, have input, and talk with other in the ab/dl community,

I'm 25 and married, to my wife that has supported first my ab/dl interests ever sense I told her about them..and then later her ab/dl side after I showed her this community and how great it is just after we stared dating.

I'm really hoping to find a place here where I can talk to others, learn from other, and help others.

- John

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm glad you find a wife that supported you so well. Although many SO's do support their SO, many just tolerate it, you found someone that was open to the idea. Congratulations.

Hello Bluejay192 and welcome to the group.

You are fortunate to have found such a good supportive wife.

Just out of curiosity what are some of your hobbies and interests outside of the AB/DL realm.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks guys! And when It comes to hobbies I'm pretty much a gun nut, and love cars and working on em. Also biking, and video games. Both playing them and also computer modelling and animation.

Default Hello everyone

Welcome Bluejay. You are fortunate to have support at home.

I'm a car lover too. I own 2, but if I was rich, I'd be out of control. Lol. Not a day goes by that I'm not looking at getting a third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that's me with guns, as cars go I have two project cars that I want to fix up one day. A 73 Chevy Vega I want to drag out, and a 84 Toyota Celica I want to rally