• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LavenderKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello All! Lavender Kitten here (Lav for short). I've been lurking here for a while and have finally gotten the courage to post :sweatdrop: :blushie:

I guess I should tell you some things about myself.

I'm a recent college graduate (I studied Anthropology/Archaeology). My hobbies are reading, coloring, and watching soccer games. I am in triad with two other women who are very supportive and wonderful. My interest started out as DDLG a little over a year ago (I'm a little :paci:). But I am hoping to branch out a bit. I really just am looking for support and information on diapers. Reading about other peoples experiences always helps me. I also look forward to meeting similar people and maybe making friends.

Bye!
-Runs and hides under blankets-

Good Evening!
Welcome!
Interesting field(s) of study.
I am a former Electronics Engineering Technician.
Bachelor of Science, Electronics Engineering Technology.
I am Autistic and have Cerebral Palsy.
Quite a few Autistics here.

Caitian X

LavenderKitten said:
Hello All! Lavender Kitten here (Lav for short). I've been lurking here for a while and have finally gotten the courage to post :sweatdrop: :blushie:

I guess I should tell you some things about myself.

I'm a recent college graduate (I studied Anthropology/Archaeology). My hobbies are reading, coloring, and watching soccer games. I am in triad with two other women who are very supportive and wonderful. My interest started out as DDLG a little over a year ago (I'm a little :paci:). But I am hoping to branch out a bit. I really just am looking for support and information on diapers. Reading about other peoples experiences always helps me. I also look forward to meeting similar people and maybe making friends.

Bye!
-Runs and hides under blankets-

Hello and welcome to the site. Your college major and area of study sounds really interesting. If I hadn't been a music major, I would have loved to have done what you did. I hope you enjoy this site and that you get out of it what you're looking for. We're a good family and discuss a lot of different things. I think you'll enjoy becoming a part of ADISC.

Lav! I think we're in the same boat. happy to see that I'm not the only guy just now getting to posting! the studies you are into are very much what I like also! would be great talk!

Welcome Lav. I think you'll find ADISC to be informative and supportive. I know I have. Feeling alone in this type of thing can be hard. Dealing with the feelings and isolation has been so liberating for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back