Favorite diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this order;

1. BetterDry, I've only ever had one as a sample but good lord did it just take wetting after wetting after wetting. It was at least two inches THICK at the crotch after I took it off.

2. ABU Cushies. I've have a pack of these, the cost is what keeps me away but it's the ultimate little diaper for me.

3. Tena Super. Perhaps not an expected choice, but I've never had an issue with them and they are damn well good at what they do for the price.

yoshiDL said:
It's close between a ABU Space and a Rearz Safari, I like both about the same but I guess for me ABU edges Rearz out slightly.
^
^
^
This! :D
I don't know why I like the ABU Space more, as the Rearz Safari is "better" in every measurable way. But.. I just do. SPAAAAAAAACE! Safari is a close second, though.

Definitely agree with those saying Rearz. Safaris were my go to, wanted to save a lil money though so I started to buy the Inspire+ InControl.
Hehe, Saves me like 20$. :^p

Betterdry is so good! It can be bought as Crinklz with the cutest babyfur print on it, too!
Tena makes really good plastic diapers, too, I love them. Tena Slip Super is sooo fine

MyDiaper makes really good print diapers, too :3

Forgive me as I can't recall the name or company, but has anybody tried those new ones with the carousel theme?

Tommycombs said:
Forgive me as I can't recall the name or company, but has anybody tried those new ones with the carousel theme?

ABDL Shop. Highly recommended. Sizing similar to bambino, capacity between bambino and space, very reasonable price, pattern reminds me of Rearz Vintage for the "diapers just like I remember them" look.

bambinod said:
ABDL Shop. Highly recommended. Sizing similar to bambino, capacity between bambino and space, very reasonable price, pattern reminds me of Rearz Vintage for the "diapers just like I remember them" look.
Thanks! I may have to try them soon!

Tommycombs said:

I actualy bought some because bambinod posted something about them. they are kinda awesome. less sap that most "super" ABDL diapers, but with high capacity and awesome wicking.
they are also cheap. quality seems spotty, some people have had minor tape issues, but none of mine had a problem. I will be buying lots more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back