Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite diaper

Default Favorite diaper

I'm wanting to try new diapers and there's so much choice I dunno which ones to try out any suggestions will be much appreciated thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

its really hard for my to pick a favorite. if i had to pick 3 i'd say...

1. ABU Cushies
    2. Tykables overnights
    3. ABU Space

I looooove my tykables overnights. But they are very bulky (I'm on the small end of just fitting into them so they are way to bulky for anything but jammie pants to go on over top. But not available in Canada anymore and I'm completely broke so once the diapers I have are gone I will have no money to buy more .... not looking forward to that but I'm using my credit line to pay basic bills each month so there is nothing I can do. I will have to move back home and mom is retired and home all day so there will be no privacy to wear anyway. And she is disgusted by and hates me wearing diapers - she has found and thrown out my stock numerous times over the years. I have thoroughly enjoyed having my own house and the ability to have diapers and powder out in the open in my room and wake around with a bottle and paci in my mouth. Going to miss it :'(

molicares are decent for during the day - absorb enough but still thin enough to hide under clothes. they do clump a bit when soaked though and that is not comfy.

I love the look of any of the ABU diapers - I haven't tried them but safari is soooooooo cute!!! I would love to try the cushies too because the second tape always seems to dig into my thigh - think the one tape would work better for me.

1. Goodnites
    2. Bianca Ultrastretch (Velcro System)
    3. ABU Preschool
    4. LUVS (Scent Only)

Add to the above... bambino teddy, mydiaper night, safari, carousel, and crinklz

Crinklz!

Hands down they beat out every other diaper out there. And they are well over twice as thick and absorbant as my second favorite, Confidry. Not to mention the AB print, and lower tapes that get you a good seal around the legs!

1. ABU Vintage Style SDKs/Cushies/Lavender (all 3 designs look great)

2. ABU Premium Space/Simple/Pawz (I think I have settled on Space as my favourite even though they worked exactly the same for me which is phenomenally)

3. MyDiaper Night (really want to try the pink ones one day but all the designs have been great I have tried)

4. Kolibri Comslip Plus. Bit retro with the double tape system and probably hard to find now but these feel completely solid. Not an ABDL product, if you ever find them for a reasonable price they are definitely worth the experience (and can you send some my way please)

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    4. Kolibri Comslip Plus. Bit retro with the double tape system and probably hard to find now but these feel completely solid. Not an ABDL product, if you ever find them for a reasonable price they are definitely worth the experience (and can you send some my way please)
    Which version are you talking about? The full PE ones with thick, snug padding... or the replacement version: very thin, with breathable sides...?

If the thick old ones are around, grab them while you can!

----------------

Otherwise, the Abena Abri-form M4 (old plastic style), and DryLife M10 are probably my favourites.

Oh yeah -- and the MyDiaper ones are really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Which version are you talking about? The full PE ones with thick, snug padding... or the replacement version: very thin, with breathable sides...?

If the thick old ones are around, grab them while you can!

----------------

Otherwise, the Abena Abri-form M4 (old plastic style), and DryLife M10 are probably my favourites.

Oh yeah -- and the MyDiaper ones are really good too.
    Ah Tiny I am trying to make believe Kolibri didn't ever give in to the shrinkflation betrayal and go to thin hybrids or cloth like backing!

To confirm you are 100% correct only the old ones!