Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have been wearing 24/7 now for more than 7 years and I pretty much only wet my diaper. There are a few times that I will mess but at least 90% of the time I mess in the potty. But 100% of the time I just wet my diapers. So I was looking for suggestions on how to start to messing my diaper and start using my 100% for everything.

For those of you that mess all the time, what is it that you do to deal with changing around friends, family, and just day to day life?

In case any of you are wondering, I have messed in public and changed. But, I am always nervous about that. When it comes to wetting my diaper and having to change that in public, I have no issues. It is just when it come to messing.

Thank you all for you help in advance!

Why would you want to start messing around others? Most of us who do would rather it not happen. If you have the option save it for when its not inconvenient to yourself and others

Being incontinent and having no choice is one thing but wanting to have bowel movements deliberately is questionable.

bladder issues are easy to deal with and most times people never need to know or notice, people who are double incontinent take precautions to try to limit their bowel movements in public.

please rethink you plan and do not mess in public by choice you may enjoy the smell 99% of us do not.

I'm fully incontinent and if I could stop messing around others I would but I can't. Please reconsider. Depending on where I'm while out it can be hard to find a place to change. It's not all fun and games.

Rob110 said:
Being incontinent and having no choice is one thing but wanting to have bowel movements deliberately is questionable.

bladder issues are easy to deal with and most times people never need to know or notice, people who are double incontinent take precautions to try to limit their bowel movements in public.

please rethink you plan and do not mess in public by choice you may enjoy the smell 99% of us do not.

incontinentdude404 said:
I'm fully incontinent and if I could stop messing around others I would but I can't. Please reconsider. Depending on where I'm while out it can be hard to find a place to change. It's not all fun and games.

totally agree.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/105255-The-School-Diaper-Week

please take a look at the above thread for starters before you continue down this path you have chosen.

I think it would be fine - I have digestive issues and have the worse farts - silent but deadly. I feel so bad when I'm sitting in a group and my digestive tract gets all gasy - I cant stop them and I know I bug the people around me.

At least a poopy diaper you can excuse yourself and change to eliminate the odour. My last yoga class I was gasy the whole time and farting every 5-10 minutes .... it was smelly and I felt so bad for everyone around me but couldn't do anything about it.

If you poop just excuse yourself and change ..... its not a big deal if you do it because you want to or because you have too. I believe we make too much of a deal with it - everyone farts and poop .... its a part of being human and living, why is it so gross? Most of the bacteria present in poop are your good bacteria in your gut so unless you have something wrong with your microflora, have a bad immune system or are actually sick with food poisioning the only thing that is going to happen is a diaper rash.

Sometimes I feel that people who have incontinence are a little judgemental of those who chose to wear by choice without incontinence.

OP, it's up to you what you chose to do, and where you chose to do it, as long as your actions aren't harming anyone else then it shouldn't be a problem.

If it was me, I would just go change as normal I guess (I haven't worn in public).

please put your diaper threads in the "diaper talk" forum please

icklespace said:
please put your diaper threads in the "diaper talk" forum please

Is there a way to move to the "diaper talk" forum ? If so, please tell me how

rennecfox said:
Why would you want to start messing around others? Most of us who do would rather it not happen. If you have the option save it for when its not inconvenient to yourself and others

I couldn't have put it better myself.

LittleTraumas said:
Sometimes I feel that people who have incontinence are a little judgemental of those who chose to wear by choice without incontinence.

OP, it's up to you what you chose to do, and where you chose to do it, as long as your actions aren't harming anyone else then it shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not incontinent, but I think it's inconsiderate to deliberately mess around people. I can't see why it would be necessary to involve other people in your fetish.

LittleTraumas said:
If it was me, I would just go change as normal I guess (I haven't worn in public).

Let's face it, farting in public is rude. Shitting your pants for your own amusement has got to be worse. There have to be plenty of places you can enjoy diapers without deliberately getting up other people's noses.

I'm sure most incontinent people would excuse themselves and change at the earliest practical opportunity. Why go near people if you want to make a smell?

What's to stop dude from waiting 'til he gets home to poop himself, though. Using one's diaper for both doesn't mean he or she is automatically rude enough to shit himself or herself in public. I know you've done it before, dude. Just re-read it. Dink move, dude. There's a reason it makes you nervous. It's not nerves; it's guilt. There's a way to do it right. Bowel IC people have mastered it. Be ready to take internal deodorant tablets that make your tummy ache, and turn your poop green. Unless you can do it, and no one, and I mean no one, can tell, then it's unsafe for you. You'll be caught. Have we established stupid and wrong? Yeah, but why, if no one knows? Because you'll know! Did the public consent to puting up with your poop? No? Then, that's why it's wrong!

I'm going to assume a bit of intelligence on your part, and that you just didn't communicate well. I'm assuming that you meant, "change with friends and family members in the same building without getting walked in on," when you said changing around others. In that case, go in the bathroom, or your room, lock the forsaken door, bring something with you to account for the tape or Velcro sound, and crinkle, and handle business.

I'm intelligent enough to realize I can't stop you, or give you a conscience, so take the internal deodorants, consider a pop-up changing tent that attaches to your vehicle, and keep it private!

Last edited:
LittleTraumas said:

It's hard not to when they are asking about things like the best way to get used to messing around others. You shouldn't be getting used to that! That behavior should not be encouraged! People that deal with it come to places like here to vent because its not something that is comfortable.

Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers suddenly deciding they want to go 24/7/ add messing to their diaper use sometimes seem to forget, diapers are not all fun and games. There is a responsibility about good hygiene, being presentable around others. If you ignore this you hurt everyone in your group and then you end up with anti drug PSAs being made in Mexico using diaper wearing to represent snorting cocaine (Yes this was a real ad campaign). If you have to mess you need to take precautions like some type of odor neutralizer like plastic pants, chlorophyll, incontinence pants over the diaper.

Last edited:
I mess in my diaper at home. You could get in trouble if you do it in public.

rennecfox said:
There is a responsibility about good hygiene, being presentable around others. If you ignore this you hurt everyone in your group and then you end up with anti drug PSAs being made in Mexico using diaper wearing to represent snorting cocaine (Yes this was a real ad campaign).

What, what, what?! You can't just drop that into the conversation and then move on! Tell us more! :laugh:

Have you got any links or pics? I'd love to see how that ad campaign worked out! :biggrin:

Timmyboy said:
Is there a way to move to the "diaper talk" forum ? If so, please tell me how
I don't know sorry

KarmaBaby said:
I think it would be fine - I have digestive issues and have the worse farts - silent but deadly. I feel so bad when I'm sitting in a group and my digestive tract gets all gasy - I cant stop them and I know I bug the people around me.

At least a poopy diaper you can excuse yourself and change to eliminate the odour. My last yoga class I was gasy the whole time and farting every 5-10 minutes .... it was smelly and I felt so bad for everyone around me but couldn't do anything about it.

Not sure about messing in public, but I can totally relate to this. I have a similar problem. It's so frustrating. I've found that charcoal tablets can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiny said:
What, what, what?! You can't just drop that into the conversation and then move on! Tell us more! :laugh:

Have you got any links or pics? I'd love to see how that ad campaign worked out! :biggrin:

Ugh I keep losing this video somehow, at one point had a an mp4 of the video and a scan of the magazine ad. Now can't even find the video on youtube (had been on some mexican anti drug psa channel. Basiclly a bunch of coke heads hang out simillarly attired (nothing but a diapers. They go in the bathroom and snort coke). The recording appeared to be off a vhs and juding by the appearance of the diapers it was probably mid 90's the campaign happened as they had the appearance of cheap plastic generic grocery store diapers.

rennecfox said:
Ugh I keep losing this video somehow, at one point had a an mp4 of the video and a scan of the magazine ad. Now can't even find the video on youtube (had been on some mexican anti drug psa channel. Basiclly a bunch of coke heads hang out simillarly attired (nothing but a diapers. They go in the bathroom and snort coke). The recording appeared to be off a vhs and juding by the appearance of the diapers it was probably mid 90's the campaign happened as they had the appearance of cheap plastic generic grocery store diapers.

Amazing! So... do you remember the "message" given by the ad? Was it that diapers are antisocial just like cocaine? Or that people using cocaine keep sneaking off to the bathroom, just like incontinent people in diapers? It sounds like a very odd campaign! :)

It was in Spanish, but from what I could gather the message was "Do cocaine if you want to look silly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back