Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wear 24/7 for wetting but want to start messing as well.. looking for help

Default I wear 24/7 for wetting but want to start messing as well.. looking for help

I have been wearing 24/7 now for more than 7 years and I pretty much only wet my diaper. There are a few times that I will mess but at least 90% of the time I mess in the potty. But 100% of the time I just wet my diapers. So I was looking for suggestions on how to start to messing my diaper and start using my 100% for everything.

For those of you that mess all the time, what is it that you do to deal with changing around friends, family, and just day to day life?

In case any of you are wondering, I have messed in public and changed. But, I am always nervous about that. When it comes to wetting my diaper and having to change that in public, I have no issues. It is just when it come to messing.

Thank you all for you help in advance!

Why would you want to start messing around others? Most of us who do would rather it not happen. If you have the option save it for when its not inconvenient to yourself and others

Being incontinent and having no choice is one thing but wanting to have bowel movements deliberately is questionable.

bladder issues are easy to deal with and most times people never need to know or notice, people who are double incontinent take precautions to try to limit their bowel movements in public.

please rethink you plan and do not mess in public by choice you may enjoy the smell 99% of us do not.

I'm fully incontinent and if I could stop messing around others I would but I can't. Please reconsider. Depending on where I'm while out it can be hard to find a place to change. It's not all fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    Being incontinent and having no choice is one thing but wanting to have bowel movements deliberately is questionable.

bladder issues are easy to deal with and most times people never need to know or notice, people who are double incontinent take precautions to try to limit their bowel movements in public.

please rethink you plan and do not mess in public by choice you may enjoy the smell 99% of us do not.

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentdude404 View Post
    I'm fully incontinent and if I could stop messing around others I would but I can't. Please reconsider. Depending on where I'm while out it can be hard to find a place to change. It's not all fun and games.

totally agree.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ol-Diaper-Week

please take a look at the above thread for starters before you continue down this path you have chosen.

I think it would be fine - I have digestive issues and have the worse farts - silent but deadly. I feel so bad when I'm sitting in a group and my digestive tract gets all gasy - I cant stop them and I know I bug the people around me.

At least a poopy diaper you can excuse yourself and change to eliminate the odour. My last yoga class I was gasy the whole time and farting every 5-10 minutes .... it was smelly and I felt so bad for everyone around me but couldn't do anything about it.

If you poop just excuse yourself and change ..... its not a big deal if you do it because you want to or because you have too. I believe we make too much of a deal with it - everyone farts and poop .... its a part of being human and living, why is it so gross? Most of the bacteria present in poop are your good bacteria in your gut so unless you have something wrong with your microflora, have a bad immune system or are actually sick with food poisioning the only thing that is going to happen is a diaper rash.

Sometimes I feel that people who have incontinence are a little judgemental of those who chose to wear by choice without incontinence.

OP, it's up to you what you chose to do, and where you chose to do it, as long as your actions aren't harming anyone else then it shouldn't be a problem.

If it was me, I would just go change as normal I guess (I haven't worn in public).

please put your diaper threads in the "diaper talk" forum please

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    please put your diaper threads in the "diaper talk" forum please
    Is there a way to move to the "diaper talk" forum ? If so, please tell me how

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Why would you want to start messing around others? Most of us who do would rather it not happen. If you have the option save it for when its not inconvenient to yourself and others
    I couldn't have put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTraumas View Post
    Sometimes I feel that people who have incontinence are a little judgemental of those who chose to wear by choice without incontinence.

OP, it's up to you what you chose to do, and where you chose to do it, as long as your actions aren't harming anyone else then it shouldn't be a problem.
    I'm not incontinent, but I think it's inconsiderate to deliberately mess around people. I can't see why it would be necessary to involve other people in your fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTraumas View Post
    If it was me, I would just go change as normal I guess (I haven't worn in public).
    Let's face it, farting in public is rude. Shitting your pants for your own amusement has got to be worse. There have to be plenty of places you can enjoy diapers without deliberately getting up other people's noses.

I'm sure most incontinent people would excuse themselves and change at the earliest practical opportunity. Why go near people if you want to make a smell?