DiaperDrawer Thick 'n Thirsty diapers - Anyone ever tried these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They seem plain white diapers, and I see that they are $25 a package, not $14 as you said.

I said for shipping. Their shipping cost of 2 or 12 is only $1 apart.

Okay, got them, and here's my thoughts:

These diapers are very well-made, and very crinkly. They ride up to your belly button in front and high on your rear, which helps prevent leaks. In fact, they seem to be much more leak-resistant than ABU Space. The leg gathers are extremely effective, second to none. Despite the cost, I will be ordering more of these diapers. As long as you've got the hips to keep them up, they'll serve you well.

Interesting,

I've heard nothing about these. I'm not sure I like how far they rise above the tapes. Don't they just fold down whether you want them to or not?

Khaymen said:
Interesting,

I've heard nothing about these. I'm not sure I like how far they rise above the tapes. Don't they just fold down whether you want them to or not?

That was my thought exactly. With just one tape midway up the diaper, I can't imagine how you'd get a good fit around the legs or the waist. Good looking diaper, though.

-RMS

They index on your hips. As long as you're not rail-thin, they'll stay up. The tops do tend to fold down, particularly in front, although only a small amount and then only if you're not wearing anything over them. If you were wearing jeans over them, for example, they'd ride up over the top of the jeans.

looks like a good diaper save for being a 2 tape design

rennecfox said:
looks like a good diaper save for being a 2 tape design

Maybe the model just didn't put them on very good, but it doesn't look like a very good snug fit? Looks pretty sloppy and loose, like "these gonna be 'round your ankles after the first wetting"

Reactions: sparky4to20
bambinod said:
Maybe the model just didn't put them on very good, but it doesn't look like a very good snug fit? Looks pretty sloppy and loose, like "these gonna be 'round your ankles after the first wetting"

I guess so, I don't tend to have good luck with two tape designed diapers though so maybe i just need to lose more weight yet

You can tell they weren't on very snug with that model picture, but given the tapes don't go over at least the hips they will sag seriously bad. Not to mention leak around the legs.

Well, after having worn a few of them, I can say the sag isn't too bad, and they resist leakage very well. They are approximately on par with a Bellisimo. They don't sag until they're REALLY wet.

If you are interested in these in Canada they are available here for the same price in Canadian dollars saving the exchange rate!

http://www.healthwick.ca/rearz-inspire-select-briefs/

From what I can see they only ship to Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back