Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DiaperDrawer Thick 'n Thirsty diapers - Anyone ever tried these?

Default DiaperDrawer Thick 'n Thirsty diapers - Anyone ever tried these?

These look amazing: http://diaperdrawer.com/diaperdrawer...adult-diapers/

I just ordered a pack to try them out. I'll let you know. Only bad thing is they charge $13 to ship a 2-diaper sample pack to , and $14 for a pack of 12. Given the huge price of shipping, I went ahead and ordered a 12-pack.

YoungPixel

They seem plain white diapers, and I see that they are $25 a package, not $14 as you said.

I said for shipping. Their shipping cost of 2 or 12 is only $1 apart.

Okay, got them, and here's my thoughts:

These diapers are very well-made, and very crinkly. They ride up to your belly button in front and high on your rear, which helps prevent leaks. In fact, they seem to be much more leak-resistant than ABU Space. The leg gathers are extremely effective, second to none. Despite the cost, I will be ordering more of these diapers. As long as you've got the hips to keep them up, they'll serve you well.

Interesting,

I've heard nothing about these. I'm not sure I like how far they rise above the tapes. Don't they just fold down whether you want them to or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Interesting,

I've heard nothing about these. I'm not sure I like how far they rise above the tapes. Don't they just fold down whether you want them to or not?
    That was my thought exactly. With just one tape midway up the diaper, I can't imagine how you'd get a good fit around the legs or the waist. Good looking diaper, though.

-RMS

They index on your hips. As long as you're not rail-thin, they'll stay up. The tops do tend to fold down, particularly in front, although only a small amount and then only if you're not wearing anything over them. If you were wearing jeans over them, for example, they'd ride up over the top of the jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    looks like a good diaper save for being a 2 tape design
    Maybe the model just didn't put them on very good, but it doesn't look like a very good snug fit? Looks pretty sloppy and loose, like "these gonna be 'round your ankles after the first wetting"

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Maybe the model just didn't put them on very good, but it doesn't look like a very good snug fit? Looks pretty sloppy and loose, like "these gonna be 'round your ankles after the first wetting"
    I guess so, I don't tend to have good luck with two tape designed diapers though so maybe i just need to lose more weight yet