What's the Longest you had a dirty diaper on for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What's the longest you went wearing a dirty diaper starting from clean to changing? Doesn't matter if u went #1 or #2 or both! The longest I can remember I went was a full day in a doubled stuffed diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, the longest is about 12 hours overnight. Had to go out to get breakfast when I got up so only showered and changed because of that.

Overnight, from somewhere around midnight until 8am. I was ready to be changed!

Overnight is probably the longest for me, by morning I'm usually ready to change and shower.

I've done over night a few times, but the longest would have to be 24hr, i layered 3 wore to bed, and then didn't change to until the following evening

I went 6 hours in a wet diaper. I let leak twice before changing. After a few hours of being wet, my crotch get really cold, so I usually change once it's full.

Last edited:
I don't stay in a wet diaper for extended periods very often. When I do I've only gone for a few hours. I tend to wet as soon as I put one on. If the mood strikes me to continue to wear the wet diaper I just walk around the house going about my routine and continue to wet over time. I mean, I'm wearing a diaper so I keep going whenever I feel the urge (so convenient) but here lies the problem. As I fill the diaper more and more over time I am more prone to leaks. I have more problems with leaks when I sit down than any other time. Sometimes I want to sit on my couch but if I am in a wet diaper I don't trust it. As it is sometimes I sit on the floor and when I sit down on the floor and then stand back up sometimes there is a moist spot on the floor. I don't like cleaning up the wet spots so most times I just stand when I am in a wet diaper. But I don't like to watch tv while standing. As such, I can only go a few hours in a wet diaper before changing. Also I sometimes wonder if wearing much past a few hours if I will get diaper rash. I have no desire to test out that theory.

Probably around 12-14 hours, overnight, from like 9/10pm until 10am-12pm

I think 3 days in 12 layer diapers. I have good skin and use lots of powder and baby oil.

Overnight, at most 12 hours. I'm not a big fan of staying in soiled diapers for very long otherwise.

I have driven many times to Florida from up north and spent about 24 hours in a wet Dry 24/7 while making the trip. I would never stay in a messy diaper for more than an hour if even that long.

8 days s year I make long Dr. trips , no time or place to change so about 16 -17 hours, if I was really screwed I could throw a blanket over me and change but that would be extraordinary, I wear double boosted on those days.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Around 18 hours I think. It was an ABU Space.

The longest I've stayed in a wet diaper was about 16 hours, from wetting in the evening and wearing overnight and then not changing until lunchtime or so the next day. I've worn a messy diaper overnight once or twice but don't wear like that during the day because of the smell.

twoampm said:
The longest I've stayed in a wet diaper was about 16 hours, from wetting in the evening and wearing overnight and then not changing until lunchtime or so the next day. I've worn a messy diaper overnight once or twice but don't wear like that during the day because of the smell.
Dude you either have iron skin or enjoy pain ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

About 6 hours when I'm hunting is the longest. I put one on before I leave the house in the morning and take it off when I come back for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only around 15 minutes but it was my first experience with messing.

I've been using Crinklz, and they will last me from about 8pm till noon- 16 hours! They could last even longer, but I change out of them because they start to smell ripe by that time, and I don't want to get a rash either.

I have done over 24 in a wet diaper and do 8 near every day with 12 on the weekends. Messy never than a few hours.

All through the night. During the day, if I'm out, I've gone up to 8 mostly because I absolutely detest public changes. It's enough of a production at home. In public
? I hate to think of that nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back