Quick question, If you knew information about a scammer... also, LPT, google email addresses linked to people who you talk to online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
If you knew information about a scammer and the resource for identifying the scam was apparently not realized by the scammer, would you talk about that information in a publically visible environment for search engines to pick up on (and thereby hopefully causing less people to be scammed), or would you talk about it in a private place (established contributors forum) so said scammer is less likely to pick up on how you figured out they are fake because they likely don't spend enough time on sites like this to find exclusive content?

FYI, there is a seemingly nice girl who contacted me on kwink the other day, and now after searching her email on google once she started asking for financial help because of wisdom teeth (ironic), I found somebody talking about how her email address is linked to scams. The only proof I have is that the initial message she sent me is verbatim to what the individual on the other site had reported.

Last edited:
I wouldn't muddy someone's name based on hearsay on the internet. You never know the true intentions of the person sharing that information about her regarding scammers, and, you may inadvertently release details that could put her in harms way. I would hate someone to release my email information and say, the fact I was on an ABDL site.

Just my two cents worth.

LittleTraumas said:
I wouldn't muddy someone's name based on hearsay on the internet. You never know the true intentions of the person sharing that information about her regarding scammers, and, you may inadvertently release details that could put her in harms way. I would hate someone to release my email information and say, the fact I was on an ABDL site.

Just my two cents worth.

Well, on the other hand, if said person is actually a scammer, then other people knowing would be really important.

Also I wouldn't say that it is hearsay when I received the same exact message from her to start as what was sent to the person on the other website. It's pretty suspicious too when the message talks about said person being 'genuine,' what genuine person is sending copied messages on a dating site?

You make a good point though. There is the possibility that I am dirtying somebody's identity, but there is also the chance that I am saving multiple un-expecting people $300 +/-.

I don't think that revealing the email would accomplish much. But discussing signs of a scam helps keep everyone alert. Asking for money on a dating site before you have met is probably a scam.

ORBaby said:
I don't think that revealing the email would accomplish much. But discussing signs of a scam helps keep everyone alert. Asking for money on a dating site before you have met is probably a scam.

Yes, and I think most people on the site would also recognize this. You could ask as a question, does this sound like a scam? You wouldn't have to reveal the other site by name and you could post it on the more secure forum. It does give a heads up without directly blaming the person. It simply asks the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back