• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WellInformed

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi I'm fairly new to this site just inactive for a while. i joined this site to meet new people and also be in a community with like minded people. i can be rather shy although i do warm up after a while.

WellInformed said:
Hi I'm fairly new to this site just inactive for a while. i joined this site to meet new people and also be in a community with like minded people. i can be rather shy although i do warm up after a while.

hello there WellInformed. Welcome to ADISC. And it's alright! great that you say hi to everyone.

Maybe you can start telling us what you like to do in spare time and any hobbies? Don't be shy, we won't bite.

Anyway I hope you can be more active and make great new friends here!

WellInformed said:

Hi and welcome back. The more you participate by commenting in the threads, the more you will make friends here, because we'll get to know you. I hope you will feel comfortable with that. It can be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back