• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello One and All :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyAnime

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hello all I'm new to this site well not really new tbh I have been coming on here for awhile but never decided to make a account until now. The reason i'm making it is because i'm searching for a mommy or even other little friends. I'm currently 19 years old(this may change in the future only time can tell XD) and living in Ohio I've only recently accepted my little side and mostly have been tiring to deny it. So I am still pretty new to this whole thing I hope I can soon find a mommy(Close to my age I hope) and make a ton of new friends :D.

Outside of my AB Life i'm into anime(Real shocker I know o_O) and sports. My hobbies including hanging out with friends(That's a hobby right?!?!?) working out, watching anime and playing games. I'm currently in school for criminal Justice and planing to become a police officer or maybe even detective someday :D

If you would like to become friends please shoot a message if you have the time. But until then this has been BabyAnime Signing off :D

BabyAnime said:
Hello all I'm new to this site well not really new tbh I have been coming on here for awhile but never decided to make a account until now. The reason i'm making it is because i'm searching for a mommy or even other little friends. I'm currently 19 years old(this may change in the future only time can tell XD) and living in Ohio I've only recently accepted my little side and mostly have been tiring to deny it. So I am still pretty new to this whole thing I hope I can soon find a mommy(Close to my age I hope) and make a ton of new friends :D.

Outside of my AB Life i'm into anime(Real shocker I know o_O) and sports. My hobbies including hanging out with friends(That's a hobby right?!?!?) working out, watching anime and playing games. I'm currently in school for criminal Justice and planing to become a police officer or maybe even detective someday :D

If you would like to become friends please shoot a message if you have the time. But until then this has been BabyAnime Signing off :D

Hello welcome to ADISC Baby Anime.

First of all ADISC isn't exactly a dating site so no personal ad here but of course you can talk to people in private just some suggestions before admin call you up for personal ad.

Yeah wow shocker you are into anime.. What Anime you like? I haven't really watch anything because I'm more of a old school anime person but recently I watch Working! and it's really good.

What kind of game you usually play?

Wow that's cool, so you learn to studies criminal case or more of the courtroom ones?

I hope that you enjoy ADISC. See ya :D

BabyAnime said:
I've only recently accepted my little side and mostly have been tiring to deny it. So I am still pretty new to this whole thing I hope I can soon find a mommy(Close to my age I hope) and make a ton of new friends :D.

Hello and welcome!

It's a pretty great feeling and huge change to be able to accept yourself! I wish I'd been able to come that as young as you... ;_;

We've got quite the contingent of anime fans here (there's so much cuteness there it's not a shock really)! I've been watching for a while, so I like plenty of the old classics like Gundam, Macross, Sailor Moon, Eva - (whoa... Eva is an old classic now XD ), weird quirky stuff like Kaiba, Dennou Coil, Tweeny Witches, and plenty of new stuff like Attack on Titan, Knights of Sidonia, Is the Order a Rabbit. What are your favs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back