Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So last week I finally found out that Target sold pampers cruisers size 7. As much as I have been wanting to try size 7 for a VERY long time I finally went out and bought them. They fit me pretty decently, it's still tight since it is a diaper made for babies. But I am able to fit into them and they hold a decent amount of liquid and a good amount of solid waste. I absolutely love the Sesame street designs too. I've tried pampers size 6 a few times and it just wouldn't fit me right, I really like pampers baby dry size 6 a little bit better just because it's a little bigger than the 7 but as long as the diaper fits i'm happy.

As long as it does the job thats what matters, personally don't want to try and force myself into children's clothing, clsest I've cam is using a tru-fit as a brief stuffer (Kimberly Clark Discontinued them).

I had the same situation too. I had been wanting to try size 7 ever since they came out but was not in a situation where I could get any. After several years I was finally able to get some. I was at a Walgreens and randomly saw that they had some so I quickly bought a package. That was about a year or 2 ago. I still have a few left. I still have a few left because I save them for special occasions. I don't buy diapers online and I thought that they were mostly only available online anymore. That's good to know they are in store at Target. But in all honesty I didn't find them to be that much bigger from the size 6 Cruisers. I don't think they were worth the price for only about an extra inch to the length. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them. I just don't think they were worth the extra cost of about 50% more per a diaper vs an off brand size 6 for wearing on a normal basis. I regularly use cheaper diapers so that I don't feel so guilty about spending the money on them. But on occasion I like to splurge and get the name brand stuff. Further, now I know where I can refill my stock for the special occasional wearing of size 7.

DinosaurWalk said:
I had the same situation too. I had been wanting to try size 7 ever since they came out but was not in a situation where I could get any. After several years I was finally able to get some. I was at a Walgreens and randomly saw that they had some so I quickly bought a package. That was about a year or 2 ago. I still have a few left. I still have a few left because I save them for special occasions. I don't buy diapers online and I thought that they were mostly only available online anymore. That's good to know they are in store at Target. But in all honesty I didn't find them to be that much bigger from the size 6 Cruisers. I don't think they were worth the price for only about an extra inch to the length. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them. I just don't think they were worth the extra cost of about 50% more per a diaper vs an off brand size 6 for wearing on a normal basis. I regularly use cheaper diapers so that I don't feel so guilty about spending the money on them. But on occasion I like to splurge and get the name brand stuff. Further, now I know where I can refill my stock for the special occasional wearing of size 7.

Glad to know. I agree that baby dry size 6 is a little better fit. But I was shocked to see size 7 at target I quickly paid for them and couldn't wait until I got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back