Pampers size 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well I'm really wanting to go full time in diapers. What will size 7 work? I am really skinny with a waist of a 32..
Please let me know

Thanks

32 inch waist, I doubt it, I have a 30 inch waist and have skinny hips, unless you got tiny junk and tiny butt well then you might stand a chance, also size 7 is literally the same size as 6, whether you buy them in the UK or US, trust me I've had both

So they didn't fit you?

They'll probably be very snug but if they don't fit you can always make some simple tab extenders.

I'm also not sure how well they'll work with male genitalia causing a gap though. From my experience as an occasional wearer of size 6 (female), they usually hold up pretty well but are prone to leaks especially if seated. I can see that getting annoying unless you don't mind leaks. Have yet to try messing in one.
Like the others have said it's best to get a small bag to try out first. If you don't like them they make great stuffers in bigger higher quality adult diapers.

Where can I get tab extenders?

you should just get some previal generics mediums (the ones you can get anywhere just about). They sell under various names, you can get them in grocery stores and pharmacies... Otherwise you can get sm/med depends.

if your going the depends route I recommend waiting a bit till the plastic ones are back in stock at stores, unless you like cloth-like, don't expect stellar absorbency but they have been my work horse for a good 20 years now

Or if you want to stay with the Pampers name, Underjams should fit you.

With a 32" waist, you are really looking at adult diapers probably size S-M. Baby diapers are not going to fit at all. Even Underjams will rip rather quickly with that size waist, you could probably wear them for like 30 minutes if you are careful but there is no telling when they may rip, the sides are stretchy but very weak and not durable.

Well actually, Pampers added very poor quality side panels to Underjams, and has very little to do with size. It's like they didn't want to really compete with Goodnites. Even disconnected Luvs Sleep drys were not as good. Pretty sad.

I have a 32" waist and I wear Goodnites XL and they work reasonably well. I get the girls Goodnites because they're more babyish in design, and well....they're girls....sigh.

Goodnites are your best bet in the kids dept

I'm about 29 or 30 waist and have had one of the tabs come open at times when I've worn size 7. But you can make them fit by using extra tape, like medical tape.

I don't think 'skinny' matters so much as your proportions and weight distribution when it comes to a diaper. I am on the edge of normal/underweight on the bmi scale yet I am a solid size "medium" in most adult diapers and I don't think a pampers size 7 would even wrap around my thigh.

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
I don't think 'skinny' matters so much as your proportions and weight distribution when it comes to a diaper. I am on the edge of normal/underweight on the bmi scale yet I am a solid size "medium" in most adult diapers and I don't think a pampers size 7 would even wrap around my thigh.

That's right! Baby diapers are sold by the persons weight for a reason. At normal hydration, a certain weight body will produce an expected amount of urine, and at an expected rate. Baby diapers are designed around being able to absorb enough to last, fit well enough for a good seal, and perform well at that same rate.

Even IF an adult can squeeze "fit" into a baby (or kids) diaper, it is simply not going to be able to handle that increased load, and will not perform as they should. Plus the, obvious size difference means they willare not be able to five even a poor seal. This is why NO adult can properly fit into any baby or kids diaper. Because physics.

Slomo said:
That's right! Baby diapers are sold by the persons weight for a reason. At normal hydration, a certain weight body will produce an expected amount of urine, and at an expected rate. Baby diapers are designed around being able to absorb enough to last, fit well enough for a good seal, and perform well at that same rate.

Even IF an adult can squeeze "fit" into a baby (or kids) diaper, it is simply not going to be able to handle that increased load, and will not perform as they should. Plus the, obvious size difference means they willare not be able to five even a poor seal. This is why NO adult can properly fit into any baby or kids diaper. Because physics.

Gotta agree. Kid's/Youth diapers are ok if you can squeeze into them and just want them for roleplay. But they're not going to cut it if you actually want to use them as they were intended. And personally I think a lot of people who claim to fit into them are just kidding themselves.

Slomo said:

My girlfriend wear Pampers size 6, it fits her fine with no gaps, yes it's a bit tight, plus she can last hours peeing in them and hardly leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back