Pampers size 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 30 inch waist and can't fit into them. I smallest diaper/padding I can fit into is the L/XL goodnites and I wear the girl goodnites of course.
I would recommend actual diapers made for adults.

CookieMonstah said:
My girlfriend wear Pampers size 6, it fits her fine with no gaps, yes it's a bit tight, plus she can last hours peeing in them and hardly leak

This point exactly. Tight, hours, leak. Ie, does not fit.

Slomo said:
This point exactly. Tight, hours, leak. Ie, does not fit.

When I say hours I'm talking like 4+ hours each time, and when I say leaks I mean rarely, like very rarely

CookieMonstah said:
When I say hours I'm talking like 4+ hours each time, and when I say leaks I mean rarely, like very rarely

No way the total urine output of an adult, for four hours, can be contained by a baby diaper. She either isn't using it fully, or is so severly dehydrated you need to take her to the hospital right now.

Slomo said:
No way the total urine output of an adult, for four hours, can be contained by a baby diaper. She either isn't using it fully, or is so severly dehydrated you need to take her to the hospital right now.

No she drinks plenty thank you very much, you do realise people have different bladder sizes and outputs? Often when she urinates it's only a small amount, like a baby would do.

CookieMonstah said:
No she drinks plenty thank you very much, you do realise people have different bladder sizes and outputs? Often when she urinates it's only a small amount, like a baby would do.

Then she definitely needs medical attention. This link is overly simplified, but gets the point across. And fyi, bladder size is typically proportionate to body size, since larger bodies produce more urine. If an adult sized bidy is producing the urine equal to that of a baby then something is seriously wrong there.
http://healthtools.aarp.org/health/urine-output-decreased

Slomo said:
Then she definitely needs medical attention. This link is overly simplified, but gets the point across. And fyi, bladder size is typically proportionate to body size, since larger bodies produce more urine. If an adult sized bidy is producing the urine equal to that of a baby then something is seriously wrong there.
http://healthtools.aarp.org/health/urine-output-decreased

She is like 5 foot 2, she is a biologist and studies nutrition, she has had medical tests done on her and she is perfectly healthy. In fact when I used to be able to fit into baby diapers I could last a few hours and I have a much bigger bladder as I am a big guy

CookieMonstah said:
She is like 5 foot 2, she is a biologist and studies nutrition, she has had medical tests done on her and she is perfectly healthy. In fact when I used to be able to fit into baby diapers I could last a few hours and I have a much bigger bladder as I am a big guy

Got to say I am quite skeptical too. Are we talking several hours of ABDL roleyplay or several hours of actual pragmatic use?

Aaron21 said:
Well I'm really wanting to go full time in diapers. What will size 7 work? I am really skinny with a waist of a 32..
Please let me know

Having used both as extra liners it seems to me that 7 is the same size as 6+. Anyone else?

CrinkleMyJimmies said:
Got to say I am quite skeptical too. Are we talking several hours of ABDL roleyplay or several hours of actual pragmatic use?

She wears them whenever she feels like and uses when she needs to. I am not bullshitting you. Why would I?

CookieMonstah said:
She wears them whenever she feels like and uses when she needs to. I am not bullshitting you. Why would I?

Because a pampers size six diaper holds about 150ml. An adults bladder hold 300-400ml (more for bigger guys). And at normal hydration levels, an adult needs to empty a near full bladder ever 4-6 hours. (Per the world healt organization)

Ergo, your wife has roughly a 350ml size bladder and emptys it all in about 5 hours (again very roughly). Yet you say she can use just one pampers with a max 150ml capacity and still last 4+ hours. It's simple math, and your numbers don't add up unless she is either severly dehydrated, or not actually using the diaper fully.

Slomo said:
Because a pampers size six diaper holds about 150ml. An adults bladder hold 300-400ml (more for bigger guys). And at normal hydration levels, an adult needs to empty a near full bladder ever 4-6 hours. (Per the world healt organization)

Ergo, your wife has roughly a 350ml size bladder and emptys it all in about 5 hours (again very roughly). Yet you say she can use just one pampers with a max 150ml capacity and still last 4+ hours. It's simple math, and your numbers don't add up unless she is either severly dehydrated, or not actually using the diaper fully.

First off she isn't my wife, she's my girlfriend and I've already told you she doesn't pee large amounts "every 4-6 hours" she pees sporadically in small amounts, like a baby would do. Your maths doesn't apply to us whatsoever I've told you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah said:
First off she isn't my wife, she's my girlfriend and I've already told you she doesn't pee large amounts "every 4-6 hours" she pees sporadically in small amounts, like a baby would do. Your maths doesn't apply to us whatsoever I've told you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies, girlfriend. And she IS human I take it. The amount of pee a healthy human person is expected to produce is pretty well standard. That's why the WHO is able to produce their reports on the matter. The math, therefore, does apply to everyone because it's applying the same physics that most every human being adheres to.

And based on what you're saying, it sounds like she isn't using the diaper fully after all. She is only releasing small amounts which the diaper can handle- not what her kidneys are producing and certainly not a full bladder. And after 4-5 hours she needs to pee more, enough to stop slightly using the diaper and use the toilet.

Is that about right? Because if so, then she isn't fully using the diaper as we have already guessed. And look, it really doesn't matter if she does or not, I really don't care. Just don't make it sound like a baby diaper can handle the full urine output of an adult. Basic physics dictates they can't, not over the time period your describing.

'Using' is also a relative concept. I mean I might wear a kid's diaper such a Goodnight in the privacy of my own home with bedmats put down for a few hours...however there's no way I'd wear and use one outside of the house, they are just not made for that.

Slomo said:
My apologies, girlfriend. And she IS human I take it. The amount of pee a healthy human person is expected to produce is pretty well standard. That's why the WHO is able to produce their reports on the matter. The math, therefore, does apply to everyone because it's applying the same physics that most every human being adheres to.

And based on what you're saying, it sounds like she isn't using the diaper fully after all. She is only releasing small amounts which the diaper can handle- not what her kidneys are producing and certainly not a full bladder. And after 4-5 hours she needs to pee more, enough to stop slightly using the diaper and use the toilet.

Is that about right? Because if so, then she isn't fully using the diaper as we have already guessed. And look, it really doesn't matter if she does or not, I really don't care. Just don't make it sound like a baby diaper can handle the full urine output of an adult. Basic physics dictates they can't, not over the time period your describing.

No she often says, the pee dribbles out of her, she calls them baby pees, small amounts come out at a time when she is wearing a diaper

You can always wear them inside your underwear or plastic pants. I love baby diapers and I often wear then inside my underwear. In a matter of fact, I'm wetting one right now!

Be mindful that wearing it to bed may cause leaks. Only wet when standing or sitting. Get a proper size adult diapers if you're going to be diapered while in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back