• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInNappies

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello everyone
How are you all today?
Im BackInNappies and My Real Name is Scott I am a DL and I love to wear Plastic Backed Nappies the most I look forward to talking to you guys more
Thanks
BackInNappies

Hell BackInNappies from a fellow dl in Cumbria!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackInNappies said:
Hello everyone
How are you all today?
Im BackInNappies and My Real Name is Scott I am a DL and I love to wear Plastic Backed Nappies the most I look forward to talking to you guys more
Thanks
BackInNappies

Hiya Scott welcome to ADISC.

So beside wearing nappies what else you do for fun? any interests or hobbies? tell us a little about yourself.

It's okay we won't bite :)

Well apart from wearing nappies I like to play PC Games alot I also Like to occasionally build Plastic Models of aircraft and I joined this website to chat to people about nappy wearing and other stuff etc

BackInNappies said:
Well apart from wearing nappies I like to play PC Games alot I also Like to occasionally build Plastic Models of aircraft and I joined this website to chat to people about nappy wearing and other stuff etc

Heya that's nice what games you usually play? I'm not a PC man myself simply because I couldn't afford it lol.

I used to do that a lot but I have no time now. What kind of aircraft you usually make? And what brand? Airfix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back