Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hello everyone
    How are you all today?
    Im BackInNappies and My Real Name is Scott I am a DL and I love to wear Plastic Backed Nappies the most I look forward to talking to you guys more
    Thanks
    BackInNappies

Hell BackInNappies from a fellow dl in Cumbria!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BackInNappies View Post
    Hello everyone
    How are you all today?
    Im BackInNappies and My Real Name is Scott I am a DL and I love to wear Plastic Backed Nappies the most I look forward to talking to you guys more
    Thanks
    BackInNappies
    Hiya Scott welcome to ADISC.

So beside wearing nappies what else you do for fun? any interests or hobbies? tell us a little about yourself.

It's okay we won't bite

Well apart from wearing nappies I like to play PC Games alot I also Like to occasionally build Plastic Models of aircraft and I joined this website to chat to people about nappy wearing and other stuff etc

Quote Originally Posted by BackInNappies View Post
    Well apart from wearing nappies I like to play PC Games alot I also Like to occasionally build Plastic Models of aircraft and I joined this website to chat to people about nappy wearing and other stuff etc
    Heya that's nice what games you usually play? I'm not a PC man myself simply because I couldn't afford it lol.

I used to do that a lot but I have no time now. What kind of aircraft you usually make? And what brand? Airfix?