Thread: Hey

Red face Hey

I'm Ashley. I am the SO of the user Premetheus and he told me about ADISC. I was really curious about it. I really want to learn more as it is important to him so it's important to me. I would like to know some of you better, specifically ones who know Adam or "Premetheus". I am a curious person and I like to know things. It will be nice to know more. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Catdragon View Post
    I'm Ashley. I am the SO of the user Premetheus and he told me about ADISC. I was really curious about it. I really want to learn more as it is important to him so it's important to me. I would like to know some of you better, specifically ones who know Adam or "Premetheus". I am a curious person and I like to know things. It will be nice to know more. c:
    Welcome Ashley,

This is certainly a good place to learn. My wife and I have come to a mutual understanding of each other and it was hard ... not sure if it would have been easier if she wanted to come here because... well it's a diverse group, and you'll find all ... extremes ... not all of which may apply.

We're mostly friendly though, so don't hesitate to reach out for advice.

Keep up the open communication tho'... that's the absolute key for all relationships!

Hi and welcome to the site. We enjoy your SO on this site as he's a big part of ADISC. How great that you are finding more about this sort of life style. I think we're a pretty good group of people and you will be well received here. I think you can learn a lot by reading the various threads. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Welcome Ashley,

This is certainly a good place to learn. My wife and I have come to a mutual understanding of each other and it was hard ... not sure if it would have been easier if she wanted to come here because... well it's a diverse group, and you'll find all ... extremes ... not all of which may apply.

We're mostly friendly though, so don't hesitate to reach out for advice.

Keep up the open communication tho'... that's the absolute key for all relationships!
    Thank you! I really wanted to know more about it. I don't know if Adam mentioned, probably not, that we've actually known each other for 2 years. We have also been together over a year. I will probably post more in the forum when I start to think of some questions. The ABDL community intrigues me, because I love Adam I want to know more. I read through some of his posts, doesn't seem like he mentioned me. He can be a butt sometimes, but it's what makes him Adam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. We enjoy your SO on this site as he's a big part of ADISC. How great that you are finding more about this sort of life style. I think we're a pretty good group of people and you will be well received here. I think you can learn a lot by reading the various threads. Welcome!
    Thanks, I really appreciate the response dogboy. Adam has told me a little bit about some of you but not a lot. He said that he has learned a lot from you and a few other members. I am not a judgmental person and I'm willing to try things at least once. So far I really enjoy Adam having ABDL in his life. I don't think it's repulsive at all.

Thank you! I really wanted to know more about it. I don't know if Adam mentioned, probably not, that we've actually known each other for 2 years. We have also been together over a year. I will probably post more in the forum when I start to think of some questions. The ABDL community intrigues me, because I love Adam I want to know more. I read through some of his posts, doesn't seem like he mentioned me. He can be a butt sometimes, but it's what makes him Adam.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I really appreciate the response dogboy. Adam has told me a little bit about some of you but not a lot. He said that he has learned a lot from you and a few other members. I am not a judgmental person and I'm willing to try things at least once. So far I really enjoy Adam having ABDL in his life. I don't think it's repulsive at all.
    Well, I think you're awesome. Thanks for being close to Adam. I suspect you are really good for him. We all need someone special in our lives. My wife is also very accepting, and I'm grateful for that.

The ABDL community intrigues me, because I love Adam I want to know more. I read through some of his posts, doesn't seem like he mentioned me. He can be a butt sometimes, but it's what makes him Adam.
    Ah-ahahahaha...

Welp, don't take it personally. It can be really hard to open up here and share everything about our lives and relationships. I know it was a while before I felt like sharing some of the specific difficulties and other details of my relationship here.

Looking forward to seeing you around!