• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

🙈hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemoonbug

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Who am I?
I am a human being! or maybe i'm not...but i am on planet earth :) currently i'm a stay at home fiancé, expecting my first child in July! i am a homebody, i really like nurturing people and also being nurtured. i tried going to school for 7 years but felt i didn't learn anything school so have for the time being decided to quit. I'd really like to develop a more self sufficient lifestyle. gonna start my garden this week!

what brings you here?
Well, lets see. About 6 or so months ago whilst on tumblr i somehow stumbled across a blog that had to do with dd/lg and it caught my attention. and somewhere in there i saw a little wearing diapers and was even more intrigued. i had this feeling of "i want to try that". but then of course in my head i was like "no that's weird...." throughout these months i'd follow more blogs related to ddlg and abdl and then i'd delete all of them so i'd stop thinking about it. since thats how things come about, first thought energy and then it manifests into the physical. then one day a few weeks ago i signed up for a ddlg forum to ask questions about how to bring it up to my partner (now Daddy), i do identify more as a little girl only i do want to wear diapers. i feel my little age is around 6 years old. so anywho my partner was really accepting of the idea! thankfully! (our dynamic was basically already ddlg) and i've just ordered my first diapers and am awaiting them in the mail! so i'm really just beginning to explore this side of myself. however i can remember being younger (6 or 7) and i did not want to stop wearing pull ups. or being babied i guess. so i'm really not too surprised...i was surprised to know i'm not alone though! and that's always a nice feeling.

what are your other interests?

most of my main interests are spiritually related. i'm not religious at all, but i spend time reading books such as Deepak Chopra and have almost finished my most recent one called "The Untethered Soul" which has really helped me in identifying more as my True Self (the watcher) instead of the physical manifestation which identifies with the senses. I am into astrology although definitely consider myself a newbie still. I understand sun moon and rising signs. plus planets in houses and i love learning more about my natal chart and those closest to me. i love nature and hiking and any body of water. sitting outside with my fiancé and watching life is so relaxing and mesmerizing and grounding for me. especially during springtime. the butterflies and the birds and the bees and the trees, it's so nice. we try to go camping as much as possible, can't wait to take our baby with us. i also love eating, i'm quite healthy and anal about what i eat. which is sometimes annoying lol. i'm definitely a more solitary person but do love to socialize on occasion. i prefer relationships where we can talk about the deeper things in life, it's hard for me to be superficial.

what are you looking for out of this site?

to be part of this community since i know no one personally to talk to about these things i like. and reassurance that there's nothing wrong with me whenever i do feel like "wtf am i doing". and hopefully to share my knowledge with others and make others feel better too. :)

Greetings, small lunar insect!
I'm StormTroper, a random nerd on the internet who also likes to wear diapers. So...yeah.
Anyway, welcome to ADISC, the magical place where ABDLs gather! You can probably go ahead and jump right into posting pretty much whatever you want, whether it be questions about diapers, sharing memories, or just hanging out. Most of us are pretty friendly people, too, so I think you'll feel pretty welcome here.
There isn't much else I have left to say, so...have fun!

littlemoonbug said:
what brings you here?
Well, lets see. About 6 or so months ago whilst on tumblr i somehow stumbled across a blog that had to do with dd/lg and it caught my attention. and somewhere in there i saw a little wearing diapers and was even more intrigued. i had this feeling of "i want to try that". but then of course in my head i was like "no that's weird...." throughout these months i'd follow more blogs related to ddlg and abdl and then i'd delete all of them so i'd stop thinking about it. since thats how things come about, first thought energy and then it manifests into the physical. then one day a few weeks ago i signed up for a ddlg forum to ask questions about how to bring it up to my partner (now Daddy), i do identify more as a little girl only i do want to wear diapers. i feel my little age is around 6 years old. so anywho my partner was really accepting of the idea! thankfully! (our dynamic was basically already ddlg) and i've just ordered my first diapers and am awaiting them in the mail! so i'm really just beginning to explore this side of myself. however i can remember being younger (6 or 7) and i did not want to stop wearing pull ups. or being babied i guess. so i'm really not too surprised...i was surprised to know i'm not alone though! and that's always a nice feeling.

Welcome! I hope you'll stick around. This is a great place to meet littles of all kinds who are in all kinds of relationships. A lot of the Tumblr stuff around LGs and Sissy can be pretty... um ... "one dimensional"! ^_^;;

Personally I was thrilled and amazed to discover that there's a lot more to discover about the caring and accepting side of little/carer relationship than the transnational sub/dom model ... I always personally found that kinda squicky... which is not to say we don't play into that spectrum sometime.

I'm in a very happy and loving M/lb relationship (we reject the 'dom' - it's just 'Mommy') now. From experience, so long as you're able to function as a healthy adult and fullfill your responsibilities to society and your family, I think there's no problem about how we spend our private time or how we imagine our relationships. I think 'there's nothing wrong with you', so I hope the best for you and your new fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back