Thread: at a loss

Default at a loss

okay it's been a while since I have written in any capacity simply because I find myself lacking the energy to even type anymore. Since I lost most of my functionality in my left hand typing has just become such a chore I don't bother anymore.

I'm used to being in the situation where I have no energy or should I say physical energy to anything even the things I enjoy I've spent the better part of this year in my apartment not really going anywhere beside the college. as a reason for this but that's another story what bothers me is I don't even have the energy to argue or fight anymore.

like over the past few months I started with a new nurse who knows full well that I am disabled in a wheelchair and partially incontinent due to PTSD just yesterday me and heard that new an argument about wearing pullups versus diapers and we gotten to such a bad argument that I haven't allowed her to touch me since which is making it really hard on me because I have a really hard time going to the bathroom unless I have the security of a diaper. I explained exactly why things are the way they are with me but she has told me to just get over it. put bluntly since 2011 I have been raped fouor different times by four different men. the physical damage I sustained coupled with the emotional distress as made it impossible for me to use the toilet.

I honestly don't know why I chose tonight to post about this but I figure I had to get it out somehow

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    okay it's been a while since I have written in any capacity simply because I find myself lacking the energy to even type anymore. Since I lost most of my functionality in my left hand typing has just become such a chore I don't bother anymore.

I'm used to being in the situation where I have no energy or should I say physical energy to anything even the things I enjoy I've spent the better part of this year in my apartment not really going anywhere beside the college. as a reason for this but that's another story what bothers me is I don't even have the energy to argue or fight anymore.

like over the past few months I started with a new nurse who knows full well that I am disabled in a wheelchair and partially incontinent due to PTSD just yesterday me and heard that new an argument about wearing pullups versus diapers and we gotten to such a bad argument that I haven't allowed her to touch me since which is making it really hard on me because I have a really hard time going to the bathroom unless I have the security of a diaper. I explained exactly why things are the way they are with me but she has told me to just get over it. put bluntly since 2011 I have been raped fouor different times by four different men. the physical damage I sustained coupled with the emotional distress as made it impossible for me to use the toilet.

I honestly don't know why I chose tonight to post about this but I figure I had to get it out somehow
    If you are uncomfortable with your nurse or sure is not understanding of your needs, you absolutely need to find a new nurse. Your health should not suffer because of her ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk