Netflix and hulu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Any good baby shows or cartoons for us on hulu or Netflix? I like cute. Not really into the new stuff.
TIA👶

I'm not too sure what's on Hulu but there's some pretty good stuff on Netflix!
Aside from the whole Kids section, my favorites and recommendations that are older and cute are the Winnie the Pooh movies, Land Before Time, Kipper, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Curious George, The Brave Little Toaster, The Gruffalo/Gruffalo's Child, Tinkerbell, We're Back A Dinosaur's Story, and of course Disney movies.

I know you said you don't like new stuff but I also strongly recommend Pocoyo. Been hooked on that one lately and gets me into little space really quickly.

Sheepies said:
I'm not too sure what's on Hulu but there's some pretty good stuff on Netflix!
Aside from the whole Kids section, my favorites and recommendations that are older and cute are the Winnie the Pooh movies, Land Before Time, Kipper, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Curious George, The Brave Little Toaster, The Gruffalo/Gruffalo's Child, Tinkerbell, We're Back A Dinosaur's Story, and of course Disney movies.

I know you said you don't like new stuff but I also strongly recommend Pocoyo. Been hooked on that one lately and gets me into little space really quickly.

Also do not forget to get the land before time DVD's the movies are good and ducky is so cute and it is good when she buts ed at the end like squished and her "No, no, no" catchfrace is remarkable.
Pocoyo is a good program and defently makes you feel like a young child so you it might be worth checking it out like Sheepies suggested. A white background with animated charecters really brings it out. Like they say less is more.

Not only netflix but also try watching Rugrats on YouTube or nickjr. Some episodes do have a few adult content but they are still good. When I say adult content I mean a few refrences.

I like Paw Patrol on Netflix.

Costs nothing to set up a secondary account under 'kids' for your little self.

Limits that account to age appropriate material.

I enjoy cartoons that are on Netflix. How to train your dragon is on there as well.

Last edited:
pd8615 said:
I like Paw Patrol on Netflix.

Costs nothing to set up a secondary account under 'kids' for your little self.

Limits that account to age appropriate material.

Where did you find Paw Patrol on Netflix?

UK netflix and US netflix have different content, so does AUS netflix

Sarah and Duck is my fav!

Makes me feel super little because it's not boring, lets me stay completely in my headspace!

Netflix Canada.

Seems we often get less choice than other areas but some shows are location based.

I want the PBS videos that are on their website!!!!! but its only for US customers -throws temper tantrum- I miss my Arthur, nature cat, ready jet go and wild kratts now that I don't have cable :'( Netflix doesn't have that many cartoons for us Canadian kids.

Grumpy baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back