Diaper Job! (kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DL Melissa, As a DL myself, I hope to hear more about your new job as time goes on. :) Have Fun.

12srepaid said:
DL Melissa, As a DL myself, I hope to hear more about your new job as time goes on. :) Have Fun.

I too would love to hear more, as often as you feel comfortable sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiny said:
You know what they say... A change is as good as a rest(room). :p

I wasn't ready for these puns lol. Good luck with the new job. You have to share your stories with us!

This sounds like my ideal job too, helping parents and their little ones get a better experience of wearing nappies. If you have an interest in the subject beyond simply rattling off answers from a list, you should be able to provide better advice than someone with no experience. You know personally the importance of a good fit, the feeling of an impending leak etc. I suppose there's a chance that you might accidentally give out advice that applies more to you and your grown-up sized nappies than to little ones, or projecting your feelings about the subject unintentionally. A non-DL mum might say 'If you do X, Y and Z you'll find it's easier for them to start potty training' while a DL might say 'You could do X, Y and Z but don't pressurise them into training yet' because they feel it's less important. There's always the possibility of a more obvious slip e.g. 'When I'm changing myself what I do is...'

So about a month in (Update) things go pretty well, mostly calls about people trying to scam us for money, because why not? I have also had a few AB/DL's talk to me, more about Pull-ups than anything, and I unfortunately cannot say anything good about those encounters. I feel like I shouldn't bring it up in case anyone here has called in, but it has not been pleasant. Sadly my phone lines are all recorded, so I can't just give better advice, so until then, I hope I get more normal calls if possible regarding that issue.

I wonder if you would ever have a chance to be open about your ABDL side. You could be a resident expert in the support center.

It is too bad you are recorded. I can see P&G benefiting a lot from your support for the Adults. The Adult diaper market has surpassed the baby diaper market.....

I am also sorry to hear that most of those calls with ABDLs have been less than OK.

DLMelissa said:
AB/DL's talk to me, more about Pull-ups than anything, and I unfortunately cannot say anything good about those encounters
This ...does not surprise me in the least :/
...Also, has anybody twigged that you wear diapers yourself? Do you wear a plain medical grade in case someone sees you , mostly just so you have an easy out and can say it's for medical reasons?

puppyz said:
This ...does not surprise me in the least :/
...Also, has anybody twigged that you wear diapers yourself? Do you wear a plain medical grade in case someone sees you , mostly just so you have an easy out and can say it's for medical reasons?

Nobody knows, but I feel like my poofy padded area is a big giveaway, but I don't let that stop me, I wear a Rearz Princess with a stuffer, because anything less than that makes me sad D:, nobody has said anything to me, about it though.

- - - Updated - - -

ScruffyDL said:
I wonder if you would ever have a chance to be open about your ABDL side. You could be a resident expert in the support center.

It is too bad you are recorded. I can see P&G benefiting a lot from your support for the Adults. The Adult diaper market has surpassed the baby diaper market.....

I am also sorry to hear that most of those calls with ABDLs have been less than OK.

I thought about it when they briefly brought it up in training about us possibly having ABDL callers, if I had the option to tell them more I would, but risking the loss of this job is not on my menu haha

I would never open up to anybody at work, even if I were in your job. At the same time, I wouldn't worry about your diaper showing under your clothes. I wear to work everyday and don't let it bother me. I believe that wearing a thicker diaper to work is best because it helps avoid changing at wk and you're less likely to experience a leak. I feel like those things would be noticed sooner than some extra padding around my waist.

Without saying a word to anyone, you should feel good that you have a different perspective than anyone else and that can be a tremendous asset. Your not just reciting information from a training, although I wouldn't color outside the lines, you have actual experience to draw from. If nothing else the training may be easier for you to comprehend bc it's more meaningful to you.

Wishing you great success with the job.

trouble63 said:
I would never open up to anybody at work, even if I were in your job. At the same time, I wouldn't worry about your diaper showing under your clothes. I wear to work everyday and don't let it bother me. I believe that wearing a thicker diaper to work is best because it helps avoid changing at wk and you're less likely to experience a leak. I feel like those things would be noticed sooner than some extra padding around my waist.

Without saying a word to anyone, you should feel good that you have a different perspective than anyone else and that can be a tremendous asset. Your not just reciting information from a training, although I wouldn't color outside the lines, you have actual experience to draw from. If nothing else the training may be easier for you to comprehend bc it's more meaningful to you.

Wishing you great success with the job.

Seconded, unless wearing a diaper will negatively impact your ability to do your job, then there is no need for anyone at any person's work to know they wear a diaper. Regardless of the reason. It's like underwear in that regard, it's just not something people ask about.

Fyi, I also wear a thick diaper (confidry) which most days is enough to get me through my work day. I've also been diapered at work (which is a quiet office) for almost 14 years and nobody has yet to realise it.

Glad to hear the job is going well for you.

Unless you make it obvious, intentionally obvious, most people won't notice. If or when they do, they are unlikely to bring it up. People don't want to talk about things out of their comfort zone. And even still, they see and know most will assume you are incontinent, not that you enjoy wearing diapers. All that said, should it come up, I would advise a tiny white lie. Tell people at work your incontinent. Even if they see you're wearing a non-medical type diaper. You can easily explain that away. "Well, these work well, their more comfortable, and just because I need to wear a diaper doesn't mean it has to be ugly."

I've been wearing 24/7 for years now. For various reason, people around work find out, through my own fault. No, we shouldn't force our habit on others, but I have. Not proud of it, it's in the past and instead of going out of my way to "allow" my diapers to show I do the opposite now. I only bring up my past because even with everyone I work with knowing I was in a diaper, it was a non-issue.

DLMelissa said:
Nobody knows, but I feel like my poofy padded area is a big giveaway, but I don't let that stop me, I wear a Rearz Princess with a stuffer, because anything less than that makes me sad D:, nobody has said anything to me, about it though.

That sounds enormous... one of the thickest (and widest) diapers on the market, and you're even stuffing it!

Sorry I'm not that brave!

bambinod said:
That sounds enormous... one of the thickest (and widest) diapers on the market, and you're even stuffing it!

Sorry I'm not that brave!

It's fantastic! I can't deal without it sometimes D: bad part is it's almost impossible for me to sleep in any diapee :S I have a few Bambino Bellisimos before they came out with magnifico but I wanted to savor them before getting more

[disgruntled customer]: My child has taken off his diaper and smeared feces all over the walls and my insurance won't pay for it.

[you]: I'm sorry to hear that but we cannot control your childs actions.

[disgruntled customer]: Your product enabled my child to cause this irreparable damage so I shouldn't have to pay for it.

[you]: *reads liability statement*

I would love to hear your stories that are similar to this.

Entity said:
[disgruntled customer]: My child has taken off his diaper and smeared feces all over the walls and my insurance won't pay for it.

[you]: I'm sorry to hear that but we cannot control your childs actions.

[disgruntled customer]: Your product enabled my child to cause this irreparable damage so I shouldn't have to pay for it.

[you]: *reads liability statement*

I would love to hear your stories that are similar to this.
Get that kid some restraint clothes to lounge in , after they are taped zipped snaped buckled and a kiss on the forehead they can go play without risk of it happening again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back