Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So I started a new job today, and I am working at a call center, in my field I will be answering 1-800 calls for baby diapers, Huggies and Pampers. If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. But imagine my surprise, walking in, padded in a Diapee of my own, I sit down with my group, being told, and seeing in front of me, baby diapers that I will learn about, and be answering questions/help for. Just found it way too interesting, and almost ironic!

If I were a 23-year-old, Missy, yours would be my ideal job! Please let us know what sorts of questions you get ... I, for one, would find that very interesting.

Can't wait to hear some stories. Please share here!

If you get to submit questions or comments to Pampers, please try to get Pampers to fix their Underjams. Especially make their side panels stronger. Thank you.

Haha....that is an ironic turn of events. Did you get a new job because you needed a "change"?

Fabulous to hear and congrats.

Well done dogboy!

dogboy said:
Did you get a new job because you needed a "change"?

You know what they say... A change is as good as a rest(room). :p

lol, I'm interested to hear what the calls are about.

Well so far today at work I've heard the word Diaper at least 50 times, and tomorrow the instructors for our training are going to show us how baby diapers work, and I'm all too excited! Little do they know..My Diaper can hold so much more! Muahahahaha

That sounds very fun, I hope you enjoy your new job. Call centers can be crazy, I'm sure you'll get some interesting questions.

DLMelissa said:
Well so far today at work I've heard the word Diaper at least 50 times, and tomorrow the instructors for our training are going to show us how baby diapers work, and I'm all too excited! Little do they know..My Diaper can hold so much more! Muahahahaha

Ok, now you sound like you're just having too much fun. There is no fun while at work!

edit: Oh heck. I draw for living! And I'm good at it and love drawing too! Loving what you do for a living makes it actually worth living. Good find on your job, hope it works out for you as much as you want it to.

Loved the "muahaha".

yeah that would be an interesting job, long before my aunt new I wore some odd topic about diapers came up and my aunt asked me why I knew so much about them, lol

Congrats. Hope you really enjoy the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my instructor who is going through the list of what kind of calls we might have to deal with, she specifically said ABDLs, who are Adult Baby Diaper Lovers, and it's a fetish, my face instantly turned bright red, don't think anyone noticed though, I just found it interesting, that they actually get calls about it, and that they brought it up as a specific type of situation we might deal with. I love being able to say Diapers in a room where nobody is the wiser :p

DLMelissa said:
So my instructor who is going through the list of what kind of calls we might have to deal with, she specifically said ABDLs, who are Adult Baby Diaper Lovers, and it's a fetish, my face instantly turned bright red, don't think anyone noticed though, I just found it interesting, that they actually get calls about it, and that they brought it up as a specific type of situation we might deal with. I love being able to say Diapers in a room where nobody is the wiser :p

What did they say about ABDLs?

babybobby said:
What did they say about ABDLs?

I know! What a cliffhanger right?!

Perhaps as importantly, what was the response from your coworkers ... or was there any?

sbmccue said:
Perhaps as importantly, what was the response from your coworkers ... or was there any?

There was a mix of people just saying it was a weird fetish, and they didn't understand, but it segwayed into people talking about other fetishes between themselves

As William Makepeace Thackeray said, "The world is a looking glass, and it gives back to every man the reflection of his own face."

I'd say Melissa has her own looking glass at work! As long as they're not openly hostile, I can handle people thinking we're weird and even have sympathy for those who look at us and don't understand. I've been a practicing AB for more than 30 years, and I'm not sure I understand it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back