Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Job! (kinda)

Default Diaper Job! (kinda)

So I started a new job today, and I am working at a call center, in my field I will be answering 1-800 calls for baby diapers, Huggies and Pampers. If this is in the wrong section, I apologize. But imagine my surprise, walking in, padded in a Diapee of my own, I sit down with my group, being told, and seeing in front of me, baby diapers that I will learn about, and be answering questions/help for. Just found it way too interesting, and almost ironic!

If I were a 23-year-old, Missy, yours would be my ideal job! Please let us know what sorts of questions you get ... I, for one, would find that very interesting.

If you get to submit questions or comments to Pampers, please try to get Pampers to fix their Underjams. Especially make their side panels stronger. Thank you.

Haha....that is an ironic turn of events. Did you get a new job because you needed a "change"?

Fabulous to hear and congrats.

Well done dogboy!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Did you get a new job because you needed a "change"?
    You know what they say... A change is as good as a rest(room).

Well so far today at work I've heard the word Diaper at least 50 times, and tomorrow the instructors for our training are going to show us how baby diapers work, and I'm all too excited! Little do they know..My Diaper can hold so much more! Muahahahaha

That sounds very fun, I hope you enjoy your new job. Call centers can be crazy, I'm sure you'll get some interesting questions.