Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My name is Aaron21
I have been dressing off and on for a while now. I want to come out now but I am to scared. Dressing up mean diapers and the whole 9 yardz including women's clothes. What's is a good way to come out ??

Do you mean come out to essentially everyone about everything? That might be quite a shock to most people... personally, I never intend to fully "come out" about some aspects of my sexuality to anyone but my partner, if I have one.

Without knowing more about your personal circumstances or exact intentions, the best answer I can give you about how best to come out is "carefully." And be prepared for negative responses as much as you can be.

I agree with Sapphyre, we really need some more information about your situation before giving you a better recommendation.

Do you want to come-out for cross-dressing only? Wearing diapers only? Both?

Who do you intend to come out to? A friend(s)? Family member(s)? A social group(s)?

Aaron21 said:
My name is Aaron21
I have been dressing off and on for a while now. I want to come out now but I am to scared. Dressing up mean diapers and the whole 9 yardz including women's clothes. What's is a good way to come out ??

It really depends what you mean by coming out. I think you obviously mean coming out as a cross dresser or a sissy reather then been gay I'm I right.

I would think as I type this with blue nail vanish. I would say it depends on the situation like Sapphyre said.
I tend to be open about been a adult baby I forget about the cross dressing. I am open towards the furries, The ABDL and babyfur communities and my family and suport worker and a few friends.
I am not open to socity about it though and when I am out usually talk quitely about such things. Though I am more breaver on YouTube and will comment on a ABDL/Babyfur video or abdl content in reddit.

I tend to make up for the fact that I am a furry and like to cross dress but as long as socity is focused more on that they will not know about the abdl side.
It is really up to you. Do you think they are capable of handling it?
Maybe tell them you have a friend that likes to dress up as a girl and wear diapers and if you get a nagative reaction off of it then you know that they are not ready for you coming out.
Or Maybe leave it all together.

Personally, I would never come out. You are putting yourself at physical risk if you have too many fetishes that you are willing to display in public.

I would not come out about fetish now if you're going to come out as Transgender or Gay or lesbian id talk to your family one by one and tell them that you have a secret that is eating you up inside and tell them why. Then tell your friends now you may lose family and friends but if they really care about you then they will support you coming out as Transgender was the scariest thing I ever done but I felt a huge weight off my shoulders. I lost some friends but don't ever tell anyone but you're lover about having a diaper fetish. Don't be afraid to be yourself and forget about what others think about you

I did a study of "telling" and I would agree, fetishes are strictly on a need to know basis, and unless you decide to transition or be very out crossdressing as well. If you do need to tell, start with "I have something I want to share with you".

Be careful, and take baby steps ( pun intended ) as you come out.

i have always dressed as a baby girl since twelve so nobody is surprised. i told friends and family i intended to remain a baby when twelve and dress as baby girl always. i was never interested in cross dressing as a baby boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back