Thread: Pacifier Falling Out of Mouth During Sleep

Default Pacifier Falling Out of Mouth During Sleep

I recently found the PAW Patrol pacifiers I'd seen online in a physical store. I love them cause they're PAW Patrol, and despite the nipple being fairly small I can still use them comfortably.

My problem, however, is that they don't stay in my mouth all night long like my other pacifier. I have a clip to keep them close, but every time they fall out, I wake up, and it's disrupting my sleep.

I don't really want to go back to my old one, but I'm not really sure if I have any choice... besides taping it to my face or a pacifier gag.

You you could get an adult one and they make beautiful stickers for Paw Patrol and that would stay in better

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    You you could get an adult one and they make beautiful stickers for Paw Patrol and that would stay in better
    I don't like adult pacifiers. I had one before and it was too big for my small mouth.

If I don't get more used to these soon, I guess I'll just have to go back to my old pacifier at night and just have my PAW Patrol ones during the day.

Mine always end up falling out shortly after I fall asleep. The only time I woke up with one still in my mouth is when I take short naps. Like you, I use a clip, but it doesn't help with falling out. I wish they made Paw Patrol paci's 36 months and up.