Your "Little Space"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonNirvana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've seen this topic covered and discussed throughout the site, but, I'm looking for a good solid refresher. I don't do too many babyish activities in my little space, it always winds up with me doing my usual thing. I wear at night so my usual thing will just be unwinding in bed, watching TV shows & whatnot.

Lately, I've been itching to take it a step further. Really trying to get into my "little space" and explore it.

So the question is; What do you do in little space? & I guess, how do you get into it? Seems kind of odd to ask, I got some ideas myself, but, just curious for some ideas.

Hi PokémonNirvana

It really depend on what you are hoping to get out of little space.
Some questions for you to think about.

Are you going to be on your own or with a caregiver?
What activates are you planning? Watching cartoons may not cover it.

There are many reasons us Littles find spending time in little space ennoble, relaxing and necessary.

These are my thought why we regress in to little space (childlike mind-set.)
To get in touch with our inner self, with our true internal mind and nature,

May be to look at a past point in our lives and to relive or to rewrite it.

To forgive ourselves if that is what’s need. And to like your selves in a deeper way, to know your self is to trust yourself and to trust yourself is to love yourself. Absolute trust in yourself or someone else and absolute love looks the same.

Most people live very buzzy lives and find that they don’t have time to stop, there is a lot of pressure on them to get thing done on time, this course stress in people lives, but it seems to be an accepted part life, Taking time out to be in Little space could mean you become more productive as you start to see what and who is important in your life. To be a human being not a human doing.

(Side note: - How many time have you heard the grown up world ask “what is it that you “DO”?” And how many times have you heard someone ask how have you been?)

Emotional Health and internal and outwards maturity are linked.
(In other words, time spent in little space means that you can operate better in the adult world.)

Spending time in Little space, mean coming out of the adult world for a time, so you can:-

Rest and reflect on yourself and what is going on around you. There may emotions that may come to the surface as you regress they may be negative ones like. Anger, sadness or fear. As well as positive emotions such as hope and joy.

Negative emotions do need to be dealt with, as in the Words of Yoda

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate. Leads to suffering"

everyone as there dark side but instead of impressing and denying it Little space give you the freedom to examine this side to you and by acknowledging it, you will gain more emotional intelligence about yourself and of other around you.

Little space will look at the future and the hopes and dreams you may have. this may not have anything to do with where you are right now or what you do for a living it is your inner child telling you what they would like to do for a living, I would like to run an art shop/café that as a play room attached for my fellow Little ones to come and play with me.

So what your hopes and dreams if you could do anything in the world?

Dealing with past harts and offences will have a big impact on the present, as it will bring a new freedom to you. It is as if a big heave wright has been lifted off of you.

Like you lost your happy thought because the grown up world took it away from you and locked it away. And now you found the key to the safe, and you can have it back.

Little Space give you permission to live life without limits. The only limits is really your imagination and your wellness to follow your dreams.

Hope all that is helpful to you.

My last point is not to try too hard to get into Little space, you only end up age playing.

Getting in touch with your in child and letting him play for a while may take practise, depending on how much your adult side is will to let go of control.

Siysiy Little

Reactions: rice
I'm not a little / AB / cub myself. So I can't speak as to what "does it for me". However, from what I've seen others say / do, it's doing little activies

Coloring, playing with toys, snuggling a plush, drinking from a bottle, bathing, etc.

It's difficult for me to get into little space, but when I do get little I try to set a theme and go with it. A couple of nights ago my girlfriend and I made a blanket fort, picked out a cartoon and scary movie, and got a ton of plushies and toys and everything prepped. I.e. I made her a bottle and got myself a sippy and brought in a ton of junk food. I got her dressed and stuff and I just wore trainers and footies, since my little age itself is fickle. Sometimes I feel super little, other times not so much.

It is usually along those lines though. Diapers, bottles/sippies, junk food, toys/activities. I sometimes hit up events and play board games or pretend games with other littles though.

I have for the last year or so worn a diaper to bed regularly. I sleep with my stuffy Blue and sometimes a soother. There are nights I snuggle in with Blue and feel really little. Lately I have started taking baths instead of showers and either used bubble bath or had toys in the tub. Even while doing yard work I will wear diapers and a onesie under my coveralls. I feel like I am little again and helping out my big. I find I enjoy doing the work more and look at things in a different way.

Bubble baths are the best. I've also brought candles into the bathroom. I know this sounds weird, but often little space is sexual for me, or will end that way. When my wife used to go away on a week trip to see her parents, 20 years ago, I'd rent a scary movie. I used to love scary movies when I was a little kid.

We had a neighbor friend who gave me a very old TV when I was little. I was only allowed to watch it during the day at certain times. My bedroom was the attic of a Cape Cod house, so on Friday night when they showed "Shock Theater", I'd get up and turn on the TV very low and watch all those great, old black and white monster movies. I still associate being little with those movies.

Making blanket forts with your SO sounds awesome. I used to make those too when I was little. My mom would help me make them. When you think about it, it's really awesome to be a little kid, even without the diapers. But diapers makes it better!

I usually grab a bottle, watch some Blue's Clues, and snuggle with a plush. Playing some old video games put me in that space too, but I don't do that as often. Recently, I actually dressed my Popplio plush in one of my shirts... Hey, he wanted to be me. :p

Cereal said:
It's difficult for me to get into little space, but when I do get little I try to set a theme and go with it. A couple of nights ago my girlfriend and I made a blanket fort, picked out a cartoon and scary movie, and got a ton of plushies and toys and everything prepped. I.e. I made her a bottle and got myself a sippy and brought in a ton of junk food. I got her dressed and stuff and I just wore trainers and footies, since my little age itself is fickle. Sometimes I feel super little, other times not so much.

It is usually along those lines though. Diapers, bottles/sippies, junk food, toys/activities. I sometimes hit up events and play board games or pretend games with other littles though.

That sounds awesome. I hope to find a girlfriend one day like that.

I like to grab a bottle and do any activity that can help me totally go blank for awhile. I only get to indulge occasionally and it's very therapeutic when I am in it. Im lucky to have some amazing support at home.

Usually cuddling with my plushie puts me in my little space and we tend to have a lot of fun.
Drinking from my bottle almost always works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back