Ordering diapers from alibaba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alibaba is a huge B2B business site owned in China, and doesn't sell directly to the public. They're a hub for businesses, and is likely where Bambino, ABU, et al, get their custom ABDL diapers made. You wouldn't be able to buy a few diapers or even just a few cases there economically. But they do have a consumer site called AliExpress. There you can find many of the things found on Alibaba, and the prices are often good and often include shipping. But pay attention to those shipping charges if they're not included, 'cause they can be quite high for heavier/bulkier items coming all the way from China.

-RMS

Dakota13 said:
so somehow i stumbled onto alibaba(No idea how), and ended up looking up diapers(duh, lol). Anyways i found these which appear to be orderable by the case of 40 diapers https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Diapers-Nappies-Type-and-Disposable-Diaper_60565734766.html

I like the pink, and i thought about trying to order a set. Only thing is never ordered anything through there, and was looking to see if anyone else has.

They're meant for quantity usually, but some do have a more "consumer grade" minimum order. That diaper is showing up frequently along with the varieties of MyDiaper a lot on alibaba. I've never ordered from them - if you do, let us know how it goes.

RMS401 said:
Alibaba is a huge B2B business site owned in China, and doesn't sell directly to the public.

-RMS

Not necessarily. I have had an account with them since 2013 when I bought two dash cams for $122 each (free shipping). I just bought another one off of eBay (without checking Alibaba) for $57. Now look at what they are selling for on Alibaba: :wallbash:

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search...atId=&SearchText=car+dvr+camera+recorder+r310

Bottom line, not all merchandise on Alibaba is large quantity wholesale.

I have ordered from Aliexpress before, it's basically like a Chinese eBay/Amazon. I would think shipping would be the biggest problem as the are shipping from china and that's a long distance for a single case of diapers. The other issue is communication if there is a problem, some sellers are really good and others are not. I believe they take PayPal now so if you can find a case that's affordable with shipping then as long as you can pay with PayPal I would say go for it.

They look suspiciously like MyDiaper Nacht pink. I would be wary but don't actually know.

Possibilities:

1. You get cheap MyDiapers from the same factory and they are fabulous and the only person hurt is the people that designed MyDiaper for having their intellectual property wriped off.

2. You get something that looks like MyDiaper Pink but unknown quality pretty similar to the IP issues above.

3. They send you any old adult diaper stating the picture was just an example.

4. They never turn up from the post.

1 & 2, I will agree with
3 & 4 - Open dispute, and the seller never gets paid. Both AliExpress and Alibaba have a system where until you confirm goods arrived and quality, the money is not passed to the seller

Often, shipping is very cheap/free

Alibaba is larger than Ebay/Amazon - I suspect bigger than both combined.

It is what i kinda figured, doable, but may be a headache.

I guess maybe if i get bored one day ill put in the effort to see about setting up an order.

I've gone through this. I've searched diapers at Aliexpress without success, as nothing appeared. I have ordered from Aliexpress several times and it's great, no big problems. Even I didn't got an order and they gave me back my money so do not worry about that, as someone stated before the money is not given to the seller until you say that you received the product.
About the URL you gave take a look at this: Shipped in 25 days after payment.
Shipping will be probably free or really cheap, but it will be slow, it depends.
PayPal is NOT used by Alibaba/aliexpress.

Just look everything carefully before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back