Thread: Had a slightly embarrassing moment earlier

Default Had a slightly embarrassing moment earlier

So I needed to go and get some more of what I've been wearing at night recently as I had run out. I am fortunate that my nearest Asda stocks the Tena Slip so I decided to go late tonight when it was quiet all was fine until I went to go up sin the lift (elevator) as the store has a mezzanine floor where the Health and beauty stuff is but it was taped off saying dont use so I couldn't get up stairs so I had to ask a member of staff to get my supplies as I couldn't get upstairs because I'm in a wheelchair I find this slightly embarrassing in itself but I think she went to the tena lady section so couldn't find them then I had to tell her where they were , eventually it got sorted out but would have been less awkward if the lift hadn't been broken

Sorry. Sometimes life makes you shake your head and you think, oh, not again. My wife has a lot of health problems and we find ourselves waiting for the next big, unpleasant thing to happen. When we have a plain ordinary day, we're grateful.