Does any one else shave or wax their crotch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I occasionally shave, when I'm in the mood, but will "let my hair grow long" in between. Like many have already written before me, the sensation of being smooth in the whole "diaper area" is awesome, and I wouldn't tire of this easily. A diaper, especially a wet one, does feel even better with no hair in between.

But then - after a day or two, nature calls, the stubble starts to grow, things get itchy etc... I once tried going for a routine of regularly shaving every Saturday, which worked quite well to keep the stubble / itch at bay, but after a few weeks, I couldn't be bothered to shave, and went back to my off-and-on state.

There is one advantage IHMO to only shaving occasionally: It does make the sensation more special. And I can also surprise my partner, who likes me in state as well ("My, aren't we smooth today...") :cool:

I shave every day and have my girlfriend shave my bottom where I have a few hairs.

I shave as it's better hygiene for when i use my diapers and I prefer the look.

Always trim, sometimes shave, you keep your lawn cut why let yourself be any different?

I used to shave it way back when, but it grows back too fast that I only ever do it if I have a chance to engage in long-form little time.

Good tip for reducing itchiness; wash your skin properly every day with a scrub on the area you shaved/waxed. It will keep the dead skin cells off and the hairs won't become ingrown.
Just remember not to do it too fast after waxing, let the skin heal before going scrub scrub srcubbity scrub :O

I just trim it short with scissors. No itching or poking or ingrown hairs that way.

I've been smooth so long I don't have probs with hair down there. In the shower this morning I touched up the front
and in the crack. If I have a poop accident it makes cleanup a whole lot easier.

Sometimes I shave my legs, especially around the diaper area. I don't know. I find it a huge turn off to see a bunch of dark hair around there. Sort of kills the image I'm trying to create.

randy1959 said:
i have tried shaving, trimming, depilatory creams and waxing.. and each of them had their issues for me, what i use now is use an epilator. It has it's drawbacks too.. mainly the pain. The first four or five times you use one the pain is nearly unbearable (your mileage may vary), but each time you do it you get a bit less regrowth and what grows back is a finer hair so the pain diminishes a lot. i first started out using a Braun Silk Epil which was top of the line then, but use a Emjoi AP18 now, and any who are interested i suggest start with that. The Emjoi AP18 has almost twice the amount of 'tweezers' and pulls hair in opposite directions so you get a nice taut patch of skin to work on, and there is much less chance of getting 'ouchies'.

The big advantage for me is you only have to do it once every three or four weeks, and you are ABSOLUTELY baby smooth.. no stubble at all. It, like shaving takes a bit of flexibility to go up the backside. i have been doing my whole body now for about six months and love it.

I think I'm going to give the epilator a try. Shaving takes time and happens far too often. Without it though, the hair can't retain odor, moisture, and even cause leaks. Going bald has huge advantages in hygiene when I'm never without protection. It really makes things easier, especially cleanup.

I find the experience doing more harm then good, nicked down there once when trimming, I actively avoid doing that kind of thing there now. Also when I do it itches like crazy.

rennecfox said:
I find the experience doing more harm then good, nicked down there once when trimming, I actively avoid doing that kind of thing there now. Also when I do it itches like crazy.

I always use a short attachement to prevent that from happening. Also, leaving a little length to your hairs goes a long way in preventing it from itching.

Slomo said:
I always use a short attachement to prevent that from happening. Also, leaving a little length to your hairs goes a long way in preventing it from itching.

This.

- - - Updated - - -

irnub said:
I just trim it short with scissors. No itching or poking or ingrown hairs that way.

Dude, that is super scary. I can imagine real damage worse than a nick from using scissors!!! Please invest in a trimmer with an attachment!

AdorableRabbit said:
Dude, that is super scary. I can imagine real damage worse than a nick from using scissors!!! Please invest in a trimmer with an attachment!

Nah, it's the user that's the dangerous part. I trim down there with scissors also. Just go slow and pay attention.

Scissors themselves on the other hand... I remember a haircut.... "stop moving or I might catch your ear!" So I freeze. And I do mean freeze, I did not move at all, I was a statue. Less than a minute later, she slightly nipped my right ear. Needless to say, I didn't allow her to cut my hair again for quite awhile.

Llayden said:
I think I'm going to give the epilator a try. Shaving takes time and happens far too often. Without it though, the hair can't retain odor, moisture, and even cause leaks. Going bald has huge advantages in hygiene when I'm never without protection. It really makes things easier, especially cleanup.

Llayden or anyone else contemplating using an epilator .. the first few go-rounds especially in your crotch.. words cannot describe the pain. i would start off by either doing your legs, or at least an area of your legs so you get a feel for how it works. After my first attempt, i bought some rubber panties and some lidocaine cream, and slathered myself up all over down there, and put the rubber panties on for a half hour, that allows the lidocaine to work properly, sealing it off against evaporation; after rinsing the cream off and drying it was a breeze. By the fourth or so session either you will get used to it, or the hair has become thin enough that it really doesn't hurt so bad.. but getting there is the problem. Do NOT cheap out on your epilator get an Emjoi AP18 .. they are kinda pricey but WELL worth it.

Any Blokes brave enough to use a cut throat razor :eek:

parcelboy2 said:
Any Blokes brave enough to use a cut throat razor :eek:

I actually prefer that kind. If I'm shaving... I'm going to shave everywhere... And a cut throat razor gets more surface area at once. (Legs... Chest... Stomach... Etc... ) Definitely practice elsewhere before attempting those sensitive areas.. A bad angle can leave a bad cut... But it can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis9800 said:
Is this a thing? The other night, after a long days work, I decided to .. you know! But I wanted to savour the moment & the feeling. I'd been refusing to wear for a good few weeks & thought why not shave as much hair off to get as close a feeling to the diaper as possible? I may have gone OTT! I even shaved my butt! lol!

Does any one else do this? And are there any other tips or tricks to making it that much more a memorable experience? I've heard of smearing Petroleum Jelly/Vasaline to the inside of the diaper before.. (Not sure what that's all about!) I also heard about pouring loads of warm corn flour into the diaper too, which I presume is for added sensations?!

What other crazy things do we all get up to! Thanks in advance!

I am female and go Brazllian-bare and smooth. Love it. Diapers feel amazing. *sigh* I think I want to get diapered right now but I don't know when my roommate will return plus there is a cat on my bed snoozing so cozy!IMG_20170422_111934.jpg
Yikes...my roommate just came home while I was photographing cat... :frown:

I trim it down every now and then, but I don't have the tools, skills, or patience necessary to do a full manscaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back