Does any one else shave or wax their crotch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my electric razor's sideburn trimmer for the initial shave, then just use the regular heads for the rest of it. I did try using Veet down there, but I found it's actually less effective than using the razor and there's the risk of irritation and burns. Veet does have the advantage of being better for the legs, though.

I shave all my pubes and crack as often as I shave my face. I can't remember when the last time I actually had hair down there. I love the smoothness of my skin in diapers or trainers and a smooth crack has it's own benefits as well.

I trim my self with a bread trimmer, I am going to work on a way of laser hair removal my self but that is a technical challenge, I own a laser that has the correct wavelength and power output but you need quick controlled pulses to avoid burning your skin, the idea is to destroy the root so hair will not grown back but until them I just trim the areas for hygiene

I wouldn't think of not keeping that area shaved smooth. So many advantages.

I did recently try the veet bikini area hair remover and find it works better than the nair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaved, completely and always. I used to do it only on occasion but since I became IC, I keep it shaved all the time because it's so much more hygienic. I am so used to it by now that it isn't even itchy when it starts to grow back.

i shave it makes me feel hellza little

I keep my balls and forward from there trimmed normally with clippers/beard trimmer. From my balls backwards I shave as it makes clean up sooooo much easier.

Sheepies said:
I shave but not too close.
Itchiness and ingrown hairs are not fun at all yeesh!

But it does indeed make the diaper feel much nicer imo.
Idk how you guys can shave your butts though! I've tried it before and what resulted was 2 days of horrifying itchiness.

I use a hair trimmer but never a razor. Keep it very short and this works great. Holds odor back a bit better.

I shave primarily for vanity reasons, but it does have other benefits. Below the waist, I am extremely hairy, so eliminating the hair is visually nicer and makes keeping clean easier.

For comfort, I don't "shave" but use electric clippers with the smallest guard (1/2) so that it is really short, but gets rid of the uncomfortable regrowth.

INCONTAL said:
I shave for hygiene purposes.

^ this. Many-times-over, this.

I shave my whole front area. I wanted to try the back but after read that storie about that guy that did I never tried lmao. Has anyone read that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back