Yes! "Captain Underpants" is coming to Theaters this Summer!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was another april fools joke. Thought I was gonna get rick rolled. Thank goodness it's not XD. Looks good, can't wait!

MarchinBunny said:
I thought this was another april fools joke. Thought I was gonna get rick rolled. Thank goodness it's not XD. Looks good, can't wait!

Yes!
This film trailer is genuine.
I admit, even though I am of the older generation, I like "Captain Underpants".
​Very humorous.

I remember him he was big when I was in the 2nd grade to 5th Grade.

~Rob

At my elementary school book fairs every year, I would always go straight for the latest Captain Underpants book. A lot of the boys did. My mom would always tell me "I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS COMIN' HOME WITH THAT CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS FILTH" and I would just laugh at her and then go up to my bedroom to find out what George and Harold caused this time.

I remember it being a big thing back in elementary school but I never got into and was never a big fan so I'm not excited about and will not be seeing the movie.

​The juvenile clean bathroom/potty humor is what makes Captain Underpants popular.

I've never heard of it. Wasn't a thing when I was in school.

Have read them with my kids, and look forward to seeing the movie.

I've read many a CU book growing up—and lemme just say: I don't know who gets in more trouble about this—George and Harold or Captain Underpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back