Not open for further replies.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

I have the privilege of owning an AwwSoCute pink onesie. It's very nice. However, I am finding myself in need of diversifying my wardrobe a little. I need more onesies with leg snaps, but I'm also looking for some that aren't very loudly babyish.

By 'not very loudly babyish' I mean "don't have a stacked blocks and 'BABY' text pattern". Stuff like ODU's 'planets' or 'ghosts' onesies is more what I'm looking for, and baby block colours (blue, pink, yellow) are 100% in there - just something that doesn't scream '1-year-old'. A lot of onesies in general are relatively subtle - but onesies with leg snaps seem to be almost universally very very babyish (understandably I guess).

Could anybody please help me out with some recommendations?

I'm pretty sure you can find some generic solid color ones on the rearz website. I think they have a few that aren't so loud.

I'm wondering how simple it would be to make onesies ourselves with larger T shirts. Could you trim the bottom to contour, add some fabric edging or elastic if you prefer, and sew on a few snaps yourself? I'll bet it would cheaper and it would give you more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back