• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction/Curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1llysea

Contributor
Hi all,

I'm making this post just to let everyone know why I'm here. You see, I've been into AB/DL for a while, but I've never really had the opportunity to try it in real life. For a few years now it has always just been a fantasy. That's why I decided today to go online and explore a little bit in a safe environment with others who understand. I'm curious what the best way to meet others who are into diapers is and really get myself out there. If anyone knows what the best way to either find other littles or even mommies (in the Rhode Island/Connecticut area) is please let me know. Also, I was curious on what the best diaper brand to start off with is and where to get them from. If you know, please tell me!!!

Thank you!!!

Welcome to ADISC!

I see by your profile that you are taking courses for Marine Biology. That really sounds interesting. The closest I ever got was collecting shells along the lower New Jersey shorelines back in the 1960's.

In my opinion, the best way to meet people is what you have already started - posting messages on ADISC. Also by responding to other posts. I don't live in the RI area so I can't be more specific.

As to the 'best' diaper - there is no one 'best' diaper as it depends so much on you. I think your best bet is to read some of the posts on the Diaper Talk or Adult Baby & Littles forums. If you don't see what applies to you, start your own post.

Again...welcome to ADISC.

I too spent my youth walking up and down the southern Jersey shore collecting shells. A girlfriend and I would find the smaller clams in the surf, boil them and eat them with melted butter and they were quite good. I would have loved to have gone into Marine Biology but my passion and ability has always been in music, so that's what I did.

I hope you enjoy this site and will feel comfortable commenting in the various threads.

I used to live in the Caribbean, my favorite thing to do at the beach was play with the tiny hermit crabs you would find in the shallow waters.
I'm curious what the best way to meet others who are into diapers is and really get myself out there.
do a search for your area up there, top right, then when you find someone just ask if they would like to chat sometime.

Hey, welcome! Glad you could join us. I'm Alex and I'm from Rhode Island!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back