Help please. Buying diapers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalicoSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to buy premium diapers online but I'm worried about doing so. I have a live in boyfriend and he doesn't know this side of me. And I'd like to keep it that way as it's not something I really want to share. Is there any way I can order them in secret? We share a bank account so I worry that he will notice what I'm buying on the bank statement. Can anyone relate? I'm over the cheap store brand "diapers". Thanks.

Put some money into a rainy day fund to buy a preloaded visa card , no evidence of anything .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

If your worried about them comeing to the house also. We sale diapers to a lot of people just like you and ship to a local post office with a hold for pick up. U get a email or text when it arrives and you jut need your Id to pick it up. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a po box and have it delivered there.

Buying from amazon works best for your situation I think. Make yourself a new amazon account (so nothing shows in your real order history), find diapers fulfilled by Amazon, then buy those. Anything fulfilled by Amazon ships in a plain amazon box. To make it go even smoother, see if there's an amazon locker near you that they can ship to so that you don't need to worry about packages being opened. Also, if you've got amazon prime you can share it with your second account to make the prime benefits still use able.

All of that said, if you're at the point where you're not only living together but also sharing a bank account, you should seriously consider telling your significant other. That's the kind of thing a romantic partner should really know before making a long term commitment, and it sounds like you're already past that point if you're already sharing both a house and finances.

I agree with irnub you really need to tell that to your partner, hiding stuff like that will almost always very badly, it's better to tell your other half then that person finding a stash, that can destroy a relationship and have seen that happen on other forums, you can even sugar coat it and go for medical use as a starting point.
One person I was going to go out with knew I wear diapers from the start and she had no problem with it, had I hid it from her it would have been a train wreck, you need to be able to trust each other otherwise the relation ship is just a waste of time.

CalicoSky said:
I want to buy premium diapers online but I'm worried about doing so. I have a live in boyfriend and he doesn't know this side of me. And I'd like to keep it that way as it's not something I really want to share. Is there any way I can order them in secret? We share a bank account so I worry that he will notice what I'm buying on the bank statement. Can anyone relate? I'm over the cheap store brand "diapers". Thanks.

------------------------------

Might I suggest a bank money order which you can buy for cash at most banks. You'll just have to devise a way to take cash in smaller amounts until you 'save' to purchase the money order. At least that way, there will be no billing record (from a mail order diaper company) on your joint account; it will only show the money withdrawn as cash.

You'll still have to find a delivery method that will not be noticed. Some shipping agencies will allow you to pick up packages at their facility, avoiding home delivery. You'll have to pre-arrange this, if available.

People do use this option to prevent theft when there is reason to believe some newly delivered packages may be stolen from your front doorstep. Check it out.

I do want to echo what others have said in their messages. Do 'come clean' about this to your partner -- sooner the better. It's only a matter of time before they
find out, after which your odds of regaining trust or even a recovery in the relationship would be slim. Acceptance is the goal -- indulgence would the ideal !

Your 'fetish' will not evaporate over time. Quite often it just becomes more intense and it will nag you for years, even on the very thin chance he does not discover
what you are into or any of your 'stash'. You'll always be seeking that alone time to 'wear & wet'. Not the way to go.

I know what this is like, having been on the receiving end of this information when my college girlfriend outed it to me. She came clean after a time, but rather suddenly
during a unique and rather memorable enounter. It worked -- for both of us ! I must warn that sometimes it does not work well, even when you present the situation
up front. Risks, yes. I just gotta be honest with you. On the other hand, if you do gain acceptance or even indulgence from a partner, it will be all that much more fun
incorporating your diaper desires with a partner present. Once he sees the turn on value of this and how it can enhance your erotic expressions, how can he resist a little diaper foreplay with you ??? It can be very tempting and intoxicating all the way around. It's your most intimate secret and the one closest to you romantically really deserves to be in on it.

I wish you well. Don't hesitate to draw on your friends here for support and advice.

Last edited:
We sell and ship a lot of diapers as well as other abdl product with a hold to pick up at your local post office as for payments you best bet is PayPal as it will not say what exactly you bought. We even put " ceramic cook wear" in the info line for a customer one time lol but it's what they wanted so we could help you out any way we can if we have what your looking for

You must not like your boyfriend very much then. Or if you do, then it's well past time to tell him about this side of youreself.

As others have said, it sounds like the relationship is serious enough where you need to tell your boyfriend. I know the thought of it is scary, but it's the right thing to do. I waited 11 years into my marriage to finally tell my wife and she was livid. She was so upset that she almost took the kids and left. She was not only disgusted at the fact that a healthy grown man wanted to wear and use diapers, but she was hurt by the fact that I kept a secret from her for so long. This made her wonder what else I could have been keeping from her all these years. So yes, tell him now and if he runs, then it wasn't met to be.

I am in your situation right now, but I am a guy and don't want my parents finding out ( I still live at home ). Usually when you order online, it will ask for special instructions (if you areally buying off a diaper website). You can say in this part, if you want it discreetly delivered, and even ask where you want the delivery person to put it. I am in New Zealand, so it is hard to get any ABDL diapers here, unless you want to pay a lot of money. Hope it all goes well.

I'm not sure how it work over there in New Zealand but we ship to people in the states all the time with a hold for pickup at the local post office and they get a email saying it's ready for pick-up and they go get it do avoid the home delivery

Where are you wanting to get your diapers from? I am just wondering because I want to know if it gives you the option to leave it at the store for pickup. When choosing this, does it come up on the website that you are buying the actual diapers off, or do you have to ask the delivery company? In New Zealand, we don't have FedEx or UPS for shipping. Instead we have our own big company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back