Thread: Is there a diaper made with Velcro landing panel and tape ?

Default Is there a diaper made with Velcro landing panel and tape ?

If not there should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know a lot of cloth reusable diapers do this.

Probably wouldn't be at all cost effective for a disposable diaper though, velcro isn't cheap enough for that.

Quote Originally Posted by 0221nappie81 View Post
    If not there should be
    ABU (rev1) tried this on their cushies and it didn't work too well. The landing was stiff and hard, and the tabs were rigid, had sharp corners, and had problems pulling off the back.

Bambino on the other hand has micro velcro AND stretchy sides on their recently released Magnifico. Check 'em out

https://bambinodiapers.com/magnifico-diaper

The shell is a very lightly textured smooth plastic, the sides are this spongy, breathable, durable foamlike material. The "tapes" are CURVED and clothlike covered on the top and are flexible. (no hard pointy corners to jab you) The "landing" of the velcro on the front is this micro material that doesn't feel too far from clothlike, it's surprisingly soft, making the entire velcro thing amazingly comfortable.

And they've got bellisimo-class capacity. GREAT for overnight. They're definitely worth a try.

I'd personally prefer different shell art, and the elastic bands on the top rim of their leak guards still like to 'escape' from the fabric and dig into my skin if they get exposed to lotion, (they NEED to fix that!) but other than that, all stars from me. Definitely the first diaper to get stretchy sides OR velcro right.

LivDry briefs. If you remember the ABU cloth backed, they're very similar, although in comparison I found them stronger and less susceptible to being ripped off. You can get them through Amazon or through Tye Medical.

Recommended: Call or email for a sample, they are meant to be used with one of their booster pads (or your own), as the base absorbency is not great.

I'm writing up a review but I need to wear them for a few months and then post, as well as the booster pads.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    ABU (rev1) tried this on their cushies and it didn't work too well. The landing was stiff and hard, and the tabs were rigid, had sharp corners, and had problems pulling off the back.

Bambino on the other hand has micro velcro AND stretchy sides on their recently released Magnifico. Check 'em out

https://bambinodiapers.com/magnifico-diaper

The shell is a very lightly textured smooth plastic, the sides are this spongy, breathable, durable foamlike material. The "tapes" are CURVED and clothlike covered on the top and are flexible. (no hard pointy corners to jab you) The "landing" of the velcro on the front is this micro material that doesn't feel too far from clothlike, it's surprisingly soft, making the entire velcro thing amazingly comfortable.

And they've got bellisimo-class capacity. GREAT for overnight. They're definitely worth a try.

I'd personally prefer different shell art, and the elastic bands on the top rim of their leak guards still like to 'escape' from the fabric and dig into my skin if they get exposed to lotion, (they NEED to fix that!) but other than that, all stars from me. Definitely the first diaper to get stretchy sides OR velcro right.
    Looks as if they currently out stock they expect more in April. * Sucking on paci impatiently waiting *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try Tena Stretch Super. They have a Velcro like tab and are cloth backed. They are also pretty absorbent. They are one of my favorited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why?, the whole point of cloth like is you can fix and refix anywhere, seems a waste of material and cost increaser